Chapter ten: Planning

Peridot knew Lapis was a good person but sometimes it bothered her. Peridot was a basic introvert as for Lapis was an outrovert.

They both liked different things, Like Lapis was into Arts and Peridot being into well- science and robots.

But that wasn't neither of their problems. Their problem was that they were both the daughters of eachother enemies. Peridot knew that if she could lure Lapis in as if she was "in love" with Lapis. She could get information off of Lapis of their plans about the cluster. In that way it'll make it easier for Peridot to get the plant plots from Blue Daimond's territory.

Lapis thought that if she could keep Peridot distracted enough she would be able to get more information off of the cluster, but she'd have to play stupid about it.

Both knowing they are each others enemies they swore that no matter what they needed information for the nuclear bomb. [CODE NAME_CLUSTER] .

* * * Back to reality * * *

Peridot jumped out of the shower wearing an oversized green shirt with a black alien smacked in the middle of her shirt, she also wore shorts underneath.

Lapis was planning out on to how she was gonna try and bribe Peridot away from the hidden factory or in other words. Where the plans were..

Lapis stared off into the blue and green striped room as she began to think of possible scenarios. She didn't know what was smarter? Either just kill Peridot, tie her up until she finally cracks or find a legal way to bribe her. This was a hard choice to think of.

Peridot on the other hand had other things in mind. Her plan was to get Lapis's trust and manipulate her into telling her the plans of the Cluster. But she needed to figure out a way to do so without being suspicious in any way.

Peridot fiddled with a rubix cube as she began to think harder into the problem. After a couple of twists and turns Peridot figured out how to solve the puzzle!

Both the puzzle and Lapis. She remembered that Amethyst and Jasper was throwing some party up in the forest. Peridot knew it sounded sketchy at first but she trusted those two assholes. So why not? What could possibly happen right?

"Hey Lapis." Peridot said sternly as she turned around to face the distracted bluenette staring into outer space.

"Yeah Peridot?" Lapis asked as she quickly turned her head over to the blonde, putting her hand on her hip and leaning on her right hand side.

"I have a friend having a party. You wanna be my date-" Peridot quickly realized what she said instantly. Her face became a bright red over her cheeks. Almost having her forget to breathe.

Lapis herself was in shock, with a crimson red smearing across her face. She wasn't expecting Peridot to ask her something- well at least that.

"S-sure.. when is it?" Lapis asked, clearly embarrassed but not as embarrassed as Peridot.

"It's on Friday night around 6pm, but it doesn't really start until 8pm because that's when the drunken idiots are there." Peridot quickly spurred out trying to direct them somewhere other than her embarrassing outburst.

"Alright, I'm pretty free so sure!" Lapis said with a bright smile. Peridot liked to see Lapis happy for once. But she couldn't become attracted. She needed to get those answers and fast!

* * * Skip time to Friday because nothing really happened * * *

Lapis wore a Gradient blue jersey with the number "9" engraved in gold on the back of it.
She wore a silver chain around her neck and Black baggy pants to finish the look with a white beanie.
Mk
Peridot on the other hand wore a oversized jacket with Luci from Disenchantment head yelling "Do it! Do it! Do it!". With her black ripped jeans. They walked out and headed their way to the old forest.

Following a purple ribbon trail and jumping over a small river. They finally heard the beaming music not to far away from them. Peridot walked over to a bush and pushed down the branches revealing a party with at least a hundred already drunken college students with red cups in hand and glow in the dark sticks all over them.

Lapis seemed very excited for the thrill of a party. As for Peridot was mildly excited. Peridot guided Lapis through the crowd looking for Amethyst and Jasper.

Amethyst and Jasper were next to the drinks table that had all kinds of alcoholic beverages. Peridot rolled her eyes trying to not laugh at the twos lame flirting. Lapis was distracted from Listening to the booming music that she didn't notice Peridot had already walked off.

By the time she did notice Peridot gone she began to panic, she didn't see any familiar faces. And more concerning of all everyone was crowding her space. Luckily in the nic of time Peridots hand pulled through the crowd and quickly grabbed Lapis's hand.

Lapis tripped into Peridots arms and was being held by the blonde one. "Careful Lazuli" Peridot said as she helped her back on her balance. Lapis just gave a nod and followed Peridot to the table and met up with the two flirtatious assholes by the table.

Jasper quickly noticed Lapis and a vicious smile smeared across his face as he watched her. "Haven't seen you in a while Runt!" Jasper said aloud as she ran over to her sister and gave Peridot a big hug.

Jasper was way bigger than Peridot was. She looked like an actual brute with a chiseled chin. Lapis couldn't even tell if they were siblings or just really good friends. The only thing they had similar was their blonde hair.

Jasper seemed a more outgoing person than Peridot was. When Lapis went to go a greet the giant brute she instead got tied into a flirtation.

"Hey~ what's your name?" Jasper said as she bent over to look at Lapis a bit better.
"Lapis-" Lapis was cut off by someone who put a finger between the twos faces.
"Her name is Lapis and she isn't for you." Peridot explained as she deadpanned her sister.

"And why is that?" Jasper asked
"One, you're 16 and she's 23. Two, you've already gotten your hands full" Peridot said with her eyes pointing to Amethyst that was too drunk to even pay attention to the conversation.

Jasper rolled her eyes and laughed it off. "Whatever sis" She said before she walked back to Amethyst, waking her up and walking back onto the dance floor.

"That's my sister, sorry about that" Peridot exclaimed as she looked back at a quiet Lapis. "Yeah no problem, I have two sisters that live with my dad. I get it" Lapis said with a bright smile.

Peridot wouldn't believe she caught herself gazing at Lapis's smile. She quickly shook her head and walked over to the table where Lapis was accompanied by a familiar face behind the bar table.

"Pearl!" Lapis said excited as she looked at the thin strawberry haired girl, dressed in a tank top on jean shorts with little white frills on the bottom. Pearl was shaking a bottle as she looked over at Lapis on the other side of the table.

"Lapis!" Pearl exclaimed as she waved at the girls. "Oh, and you must be Peridot! Stevens told us about you" Pearl said looking over to the blonde. Peridot gave a simple wave as Lapis began to talk to Pearl.

"Pearl I'ma need two of your strongest drinks!" Lapis practically yelled. Pearl nodded as she began to grab a bunch of bottles and threw the liquid into two cups.

"Two Garnets coming your way!" Pearl said as she finished the drink off with a blueberry and a strawberry. (Get itttt)

Lapis took the drinks, thanking Pearl. And giving one of them to Peridot who was suspicious at first. She looked at the cup as if it was poison. But it couldn't be she watched Pearl make it and Lapis has already downed her drink.

Peridot took a sip, she was horrified at the flavor. But the blueberry made it taste a bit better she thought. Lapis smiled as she waited for Peridot to finish her drink.

"Chug!chug!chug!chug!" Lapis said in a mere whisper. As Peridot looked at her, rolling her eyes she brought the drink up to her lips and swallowed the whole drink.

She felt a warm feeling down her throat, even though it weirded her out at first it was pretty fun. Lapis got another round from Pearl and dragged Peridot into the crowd with the cups.

Lapis bopped to the music as she handed the second cup to Peridot. Lapis had a bright smiled that had Peridot over the heels for-- or it could just be the alcohol. Peridot read in an article that alcohol can make you do stupid things.

But love can do the same.