chapter thirteen: Enemies?

Peridot awoken in a warm embrace of Lapis, stunned of course but she didn't seem to mind. She could already feel the annoying head ache creeping up in the back of her head.

She kept her arm wrapped around Lapis's stomach, she buried her face in the bluenettes chest and took a deep breath of.. what seemed to smell like lavender and pumpkin spice.

Peridot was comfortable cuddling next to Lapis, but not to long after she got comfortable. She heard a soft chuckle above her. "Getting comfy down there?" Lapis spoke with a tired voice as she brushed Peridots forehead moving away the lose strands on her face.

Peridot groaned and rolled her eyes as she looked up at Lapis with a soft smile on her face. Peridot's back was being rubbed by Lapis' and with the morning sun peeping from the middle window the moment was perfect.

Lapis had her leg wrapped around Peridot, basically weighing her into the bed. Both idiots didn't seem to mind at all.

Until...

"HEY LAPIS!" Steven practically yelled as he burst through the door Lapis had forgot to lock last night. Lapis being on the edge of the bed had jumped off as quickly as she could. While Peridot just laid there like a confused puppy.

"Now where was it.." Steven asked himself. Putting his bag down and unzipping it, not paying attention to the two girls.

As Steven looked away from the two, rummaging through his bag. Peridot had quickly gotten off of Lapis bed and jumped on her own. Messing it up a bit to prove that she had slept there.

"Where's what Steven?" Lapis asked as she jumped off of the floor. Grabbing the sheets that went down with her as well. "There was a form I needed to give you.." Steven replied.

As he hummed and looked for the piece of paper, Lapis took the opportunity to fix her bed. As for Peridot, she just laid back down and closed her eyes.

"OHOHOHO! VÍOLA!" Steven shouted, scaring Peridot awake. "Shit Steven.." Peridot groaned as she rubbed her eyes and turned to her side facing her back to Lapis.

"Oh, sorry Peridot. Anyways here you go Lapis!" Steven said as he handed the girl a piece of yellow paper and words saying. "Crystal Gem College Art Competition for all years, enter your name on the ballot in Cafe Opal when you get the chance."

Lapis read over the paper, and looked at Steven with a tooth smile. Lapis knew that smile as can you please drive me to the big donut or can we go bother Lars and Sadie at the big donut.

"Okay and? I'm reading this becauseeee?" Lapis hummed as she waited for Steven to answer.
"Because you're crazy good with water paint, and you love to draw art!" Steve. Said as he threw his bag on his back.

Lapis just scoffed as she began to snort. "Steven, you know you're the only person i'd show my art too". She handed the paper back to a disappointed Steven who grabbed it out of her hand calmly. But instead he placed it on her bed. Grabbed his bag and walked out of the room.

Peridot was way too far in her slumber to even care. Lapis wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to bother Peridot. She decided to walk over to Peridots drawers, smirking she grabbed Peridots alien boxers and quickly put them on over her own underwear.

Peridot was interuptted with Lapis's loud snickers and quickly flipped her body to face the bluenette who was checking herself in a familiar pair of shorts.

Peridot began to blush uncontrollably and leaped from her bed to the bluenette immediately pulling them off of her. "Excuse me that's mine!" Peridot said as she snatched them off of a laughing Lapis. "Sorry just thought they were 'abductable' enough" Lapis joked as Peridot folded them and put them away in her drawers.

Both girls blushing radiantly. Peridot looked over to the asshole that was smiling with a bit too much teeth. "What?" Peridot asked clearly confused. "Nothing nerd" Lapis scoffed as she turned around to face the mirror once again.

Peridot watched as Lapis threw hints at her while her best to look away. "Lapis that was a one night deal." Peridot explained as she grabbed a rubber and off her desk and tied her golden locks into a pony tail.

"What if I want seconds though" Lapis asked as she looked back at a clearly flustered Peridot.

"Then you'd want thirds right after." Peridot crossed her arms.

- - not long after - -

"Hah.. Hah.." Peridot moaned as she was practically pinned to her own bed as Lapis thrust her tongue into Peridots sweet spot. Peridot covered her mouth as her breathing exhilarated. Lapis was enjoying her meal as she heard the blondes intense breathing. "Lapis.. hah- classes..!" Peridot tried to sit herself up but the immense feeling was too overbearing.

Lapis pulled out and rubbed Peridots clit. "Can wait." Lapis demanded as she kisses Peridots body. "It's my turn." Lapis let go of Peridot and walked to Peridots drawer to grab her dildo.

She put it on, and walked back to Peridot. Flipping her over on her stomach "Wait Lapis- I haven't- Mhph..." Peridots anal was being invaded by her own toy. As Lapis thrust her hips into Peridot she held on to Peridots waist as if it was a handle and squeezed her breast as well. "This is for the other night asswipe" Lapis said as she listened to Peridots wet moans. It was almost intriguing for the bluenette she even went harder on Peridot.

"L-lapis..! Hah.. mmhah" Peridot practically screamed as she just let Lapis overcome her.

Finally, when the two finished and took a bath. They quickly ran out the door and was stopping in the middle of the hallway by two familiar figures.

Both figures being tall, both having only one color on. One with a almost Karen haircut but more stylish, the other with her light blue hair long and silky. Lapis and Peridot gulped a huge gap of air in their throats.

"What are you doing here Blue?" Yellow asked as her arms crossed, she was too distracted to notice her triangle headed daughter just down the hall with Blues Daughter.

"I should be asking you that Yellow" Blue exclaimed as she threw her hands on her waist and furrowed her eyes.

Both women looked very decent, Peri's mom wore a yellow women tuxedo with a yellow tie to finish the look. As for Lapis's mom wore a sea blue dress that was very long and very graceful.

"I'm here to see my daughter for urgent news." Both women shouted at eachother almost at head to head. Both with a gritty frown as they angrily looked at one another. But knowing they couldn't throw a Russian roulette scene because
1. This is their daughters school

2. This is a school.

So both had to keep their disagreements on the low.

Lapis and Peridot weren't spotted yet, but they BOTH had to get out of there or else it's gonna be a really weird "meet my parents" situation.

Lapis noticed a open staircase and booked it to the door with Peridot dragged along with her. "Lazuli-!" Peridot whispered in a shout.

"Nope. nope. Nope. Nope. No. No. Nope."
Lapis repeatedly said as she climbed up the stairs with Peridot still behind her. She didn't stop until she got to the roof top of the school.

Peridot felt as if she ran a marathon, as for Lapis was completely beat.

"That was too close" both girl exclaimed as they caught their breath.