Chapter 8

"How did you get here?", you asked her. "Your location is on, so I followed it", she responds back. "So are you ready to go or do I need to make an excuse to your brother?" "Do you want to explain why you feel the need to lie to me?", Oikawa says. All of your heads sharply turn towards the door to see Oikawa enter. "What are you doing here?!", King says in shock. "I rang you so many times, only to check ur location to see your at my best friends house", he answers.

His eyes suddenly flick you and you jump inside a bit. "Oikawa chill out, you're making a big deal out of nothing you don't even know about", Iwaizumi says. Oikawa walks in more and closes the door. "Chill out? You're fucking my sister and you want me to chill out?" King pulls you away upstairs and you lead her to Iwaizumi's room. The two of you leave the door slightly open to continue hearing the conversation. "And who said that I am?", Iwaizumi continues, sounding a bit annoyed at your brother.

"We made a deal you know", Oikawa says sternly. You're eyebrows furrow and you open the door more. "We made a deal that doesn't allow me to try approach her, but who said I made the first move?", Iwaizumi argues back. "Did she not come by her own free will, and who said we slept together? Even if we did, would she not have given her own consent?" Oikawa stays quiet. "She's a full grown woman that can make decisions on what she wants or likes, that's none of your or my business".

"You made the first move?", King whisper shouts, sounding a bit shocked. "Yeah, I told him to fuck me, remember", you whisper back, which followed with a face palm out of annoyance. King giggles at you situation and you hit her leg to shush her. "sorry". You hear them move into the kitchen to talk and as soon as the door closed, nothing was to be heard at all. "Iwa, don't get me wrong, I trust you, I just don't want y/n to be caught up in problems", Oikawa finally says. "What do you mean problems?", Iwaizumi pushes further.

"As in, I thought you already had someone? That gym girl you train?" Iwaizumi thinks and Kai snaps into his memory. "What, no? We aren't together at all, besides our contract ended today". Oikawa relaxes his shoulders and speaks. "Good, because that girl is psycho. I don't even wanna remember her name cause it gives me bad memories- wait your contract ended? Why?" Iwaizumi was about to speak until he remembered her words. Oikawa caught onto this and the atmosphere grew more tense.

"Iwaizumi, if anything, anything happens to y/n, because of that stupid girl or your stupid actions-" "nothing is going to happen", Iwaizumi says. "Nothing is going to happen? Right, just don't come crying to me about anything because I'll be busy comforting my sister instead". Oikawa opens the door and head upstairs. You hear footsteps approaching coming closer and you both freeze. Iwaizumi's door opens and Oikawa peers in to see you both. "Y/n", he says and you look back at him.

He gently smiles at you and pulls you in for a hug. "I'm sorry for acting like that, I still forget that you're not my responsibility. I just wished you trusted me a little more". You hug your brother back and he relaxes into you. His head peers up and sees King acting like nothing is happening. "King?", Oikawa asks. King looks at him innocently. "Please continue being there for y/n". King raises an eyebrow and scoffs. "Rightttt, like that's not what I've been doing this whole time".

You two break apart. "Are you staying here for a bit or are you heading back?", he asked King. She glances at you before she answers. "I'll head off with you", she says, and the two of them head down and out of the house.

You stay upstairs in Iwaizumi's room, wondering what exactly just happened. Your head snaps the to door when it creaks open again for you to see him enter. He seemed suprised to see you still here. You approach him, and see his eyes were getting puffy and red. You looked at him with worry, to immediately pulling him towards the bed with you. The both of you lie down together, while you let him cling onto you gently.