first lemon yummy

Evening night , Michael arrived at his home tired and exhausted from work.

You're making a dinner in the kitchen when he suddenly hugged you and lays his head on your shoulder.

"Honey, what are you making"

"Mhm, dinner"

"But i already have mine"

"Oh you didn't tell me that you had dinner..." Y/N looks at Michael on their shoulder.

"Well you're the "dinner" Michael smirks.

He slightly puts his lips on your neck then suddenly he bites your neck gently while slowly rubs his hands on waist making you feel a tingly sensation in your body.

He turns you around to face you then he grabbed your face and kissed you roughly making his tongue dominate in every areas in your mouth.

He hardly stroked your stomach and chest making you blush until you remembered that you're cooking.

Y/N slowly pushed him and said "Let's do it later, our dinner's almost burnt" while breathing heavily from their kiss they had earlier.

"hm okay I'll eat my appetizer first and we'll continuing on the main course" Michael said, looking at Y/N as a tease.

while eating your dinner you felt like someone's watching you. You looked at Michael and saw him staring at you like a predator wanting to eat his prey.

you're shocked at what you see but instead of being scared of it, You were pleased after seeing him wanting to torture you with pleasure.

After finishing your dinner, you looked at Michael signaling you to go to bedroom with his fingers pointing at the bedroom door.

As soon as you enter the room, Michael locked the door and pinned you which made you lose your strength as he bites your neck.

He leaves his traces on every part of your neck making you moan with pain and pleasure.

Michael tooks off your shirt and licks your collar to breast, He Carried you and sat you down on the bed.

He puts his hands on your waist and slowly grinds his hips.

Michael grips on your waist and breathes heavily on your neck making you shiver and squirms in pleasure.

He whimpers as he tried holding his moans making things became hotter around the area.

You started joining him by grinding your hips, he finally moans because he can't handle all the pleasure and the friction from it.

You two have reached your limit(orgasms), you pushed Michael gently and saw this beautiful view that you're the only one who can see.

(Simpette2137 on twt)

He looked at you with puppy eyes that is begging you to do more. You pinned him down and kissed him gently on his lips.