Ch5 🔞

JIMIN

It was exactly 6 p.m. and now I was in front of her apartment. There was no need to ring the doorbell because I already knew the code to unlock it. Me and Gladys were fucking buddies. She has been married to my cousin for almost 8 years now. I witness the beginning of their love story. In the first 3 years of their marriage, everything went well and they were blessed with two kids, but as time went by, my cousin changed little by little.

I pressed the code on the monitor until a censor beep sound was heard, indicating that I had entered the code successfully, so I turned the handle slowly, making sure not to make any noise for the kids to know that someone had just entered. I walked directly to where their room was. I knew she was in there waiting already. And yes, I'm right. She is there with her flirty smile at the same place where she took a photo of herself which she sent to me earlier.

I locked the door behind me and walked inside the bedroom until I reached the end of the bed. She didn't waste any seconds and crawled to where I was like a hungry puppy. When she reached the end of the bed, she pulled me closer and immediately unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants before pulling them down to my knees together with my boxers. I get excited too, since all I do for my clients is please them, but when I'm with Gladys, she can do all the work until I cum, but of course, I do my part too.

She licked her lips and smirked at me before taking my now hard and aching dick and stoking it softly. She licked the head of my cock three times before giving a long and wet click from the base to the tip while looking at me seductively. Then she spit on the head of my dick before taking it whole into her mouth, slowly and gently. I throw my head back, feeling the sensation that's running through my veins. Most of my clients just lie on the bed doing nothing but enjoying themselves while I'm doing all my best skills for their orgasm.

Later, I felt that she was grabbing my balls with one hand while the other one was resting at the base of my cock. She fastened her pace and made me look back at her before I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it back and carefully helping her to push her head closer so she could take me deeper. I smirked when I felt her gag at my length.

'Sorry babe, I may be an angel, but my cock is a monster.'

She then makes a loud noise for the last suck before letting go of my dick and a string of my pre-cum is connected with my cock and her mouth. She then licked her lips to clean them while looking straight into my eyes. She pulls me with her so I can hover her while she moves up to the middle of her bed while I crawl above her, but then she suddenly pushes me down the bed and now she is the one that is hovering me.

"I want to ride you good, daddy"

she said, moving her panties to the side and aligning her wet pussy with my hard cock.