Ch19 Unwanted

JIMIN

Loud music hits my ears and colourful lights come into my view once I enter the club where my co-manager is waiting for me. I was already two hours late from the time we agreed to be here, but damn that woman. She was so active this time that she asked for the second round of my service. I guess she is very satisfied this time since she paid me 3 times the price I told her my other client would pay me. She is so willing to throw her money at me, maybe her late husband was really rich. Poor him, his wealth is not in good hands.

"Hey, over here, hey..."

I turned to look where that yelling was coming from, to see it was Hobi hyung, maybe he was trying hard to suppress the loud music so I could hear him calling me. I walked to where their table was and made myself comfortable. Two rounds of unwanted sex is really tiring.

"Hey, what took you so long?"

One of my co-managers asked while pouring me a drink.

"Sorry, I just lost track of time."

I lied, but actually I don't want to tell them my private business is with my clients. There is no need for them to know. I drank my first glass of wine and noticed a girl on the other table looking at me seductively. I smiled at her and turned my attention back to my empty glass that I was still holding and began to think of Y/N. I take out my phone from my pocket and browse my contacts until I stop on
'BabyGirl💜.'

I am wondering what she is doing right now. Is she already asleep or is she with that guy again? Why are they so close to each other? Is he my BabyGirls' boyfriend? And to think that not only Y/N is close to him, but even her daughter Yoonji is close to that man, which makes me want to ruin his handsome face. Yah, I admit it. He is handsome too, but nothing compared to my handsomeness, and yes, he is taller than me, but not by that much.

I tapped on Y/N's pet name, BabyGirl, which was saved in my contact list, and was about to dial when a new message appeared.

"I miss you. When will you come, Daddy?"

It was a message from Gladys. I stared at my phone screen for a while, like my brain froze, not functioning for a few seconds. I didn't feel any urge to open it, unlike before, when every time she sends me something I can't even wait a second to open it, but this time it looked like I had lost interest. I was about to press my phone's lock button when another message from her appeared.

"Don't you want to feel good? I'm always ready to make you cum daddy."

This time I opened her message and immediately typed something in reply.

"Sorry Glad, but I've been so busy with my work that I guess I can't come over."

I immediately locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket, not wanting to wait for another message from her, but suddenly Y/N crossed my mind. I smiled to myself and shook my head, trying to brush her out, but it was not working until Hobi Hyung elbowed me, and that's when I realised I was spacing out, was not alone, and that we were clubbing.

'Fuck... Y/N, what are you doing to me?'

 Y/N, what are you doing to me?'