❤Valentine's Day Special🌺 (JW)

Amber Vega , Tori and Trina older sister also Jade's Girlfriend , Amber only talks when Jade is around her And only talks with Jade and her sisters because of her accent . Also I know Valentine's day was 4 days ago because I was doing this but Happy Bleated Valentine's Day to your couples!! . (NO IT AIN'T FROM THE SHOW IT'S A IMAGINE)

Amber's POV

I was standing at my locker seeing Jade , Cat , And Andre coming to me and Jade wrapped her arm Around me and I smiled at Her And waved at Andre and Cat .

Ambs Still not talking yet ? Andre asked Jade and I looked at her .

Not yet she might not be ready yet .. Jade said while kissing my forehead . I blushed on that.

Who knows she might pop out talking!! Cat laughed and I looked at her Smiling .

Then my Sister Tori Came to us with Beck and Robbie and Jade Was cuddling me with arms around my waist and my arms on her neck .

Hey Yall!! My Sister Tori also Beck and Robbie .

Yall wanna go to Lunch? My girlfriend said to Us and I nodded holding her hand.

-at Lunch-

Jade's POV

Amber was getting my lunch and Getting My drink she brought from home and Sits down while reading the flyer of The Valentine's Dance also I got a gift behind my back, we always sitting alone because I always take her there so I surprised her by asking her for being my Valentine!!

Amber Cerise Michelle Vega , Will you be the honor of being My Valentine and be my date to the Dance? I asked her while she was in shocked .

Yes Yes Yes!!! I'll be your Valentine!! Amber said in her soft voice . I smiled and Picked her up Kissing her . And I gave her my gifts.

My gift For Amber :

Amber's POV

I walked to my locker and get my gift for Jade and She wrapped her arms around me coming to me and I smiled looking at her .

Baby, Happy Valentine's day from me to you . I said giving her gift and she smiled at me .