The Aftermath (FC)

Amber Ridley, daughter of Laura Van Kirk and sister of Liam Ridley. Amber is now Fallon Carrington wife and now her father and her best friend are in the hospital.  Close to honeymoon but turns into a twist?

Amber's POV

I walked with Fallon while Blake was in the hospital bed.

Can we get some help here? Fallon asked any doctor while me and Fallon were walking.

Fallon, are you all right? I tried to stop him. Blake said to Fallon.

Dad, I'm fine. I'm just worried about you. Just try to relax. Fallon said to her father.

I can't feel my legs. Blake said to her.

You- . Fallon said while we stopped while they took Blake away while Sam walked to us.

Why would Evan just show up at the theater and try to kill you? Sam asked Fallon mostly.

Fallon wrapped around my waist with one arm.

Oh I don't know. I forgot to ask him with the knife at my throat. Fallon said to Sam being sarcastic. 

Blake got there just in time for us to stop him.. and They took a bad fall.. I said explaining to Sam.

What's the latest on Kirby? Is she going  to be okay? Fallon asked Sam about her best friend.

Well, Adam with her in the O.R. It might take a while. Sam said to Fallon.

I looked at Fallon while she was breathing too hard.

Hey, you should sit down.  You're upset. I said to Fallon softly.

Upset? No, no. Why would I be upset? This is the kind of  wedding day every little girl dreams of. One that starts with a twisted ankle and ends with a knife at her throat. It's what fairy tales are made of. Somebody should call Disney. Fallon said while One of the doctors dropped something on the ground while she turned around holding my waist.

Hey, you okay? I asked Fallon about her scared.

Of course. Okay? I just don't like clumsy nurses. Yes, yes I'm talking about you. Fallon said to the nurse on the floor.

Look, you've been through serious trauma. Maybe You should see a doctor. Talk to someone. I said looking at her.

No I'm fine baby. I promise. Blake and Kirby are the ones I'm worried about. Because This is all my fault. Fallon said while I hugged her and she hugged back while I kissed her cheek.

-Timeskips-

I sat down with Fallon and gave her coffee and holds her hand and we both got up seeing Adam. 

Is Kirby okay? Are you gonna have to push Blake in a wheelchair for the rest of his life? Fallon asked her brother.

They're both going to be fine. Adam said while I sighed in relief.

Oh, Thank God. Anders said to himself.

Father has severe inflammation of the spine, causing temporary paralysis. But With Therapy and time, he'll walk again. He's demanding to be discharged.  Adam said to Everyone.

What about Kirby? Sam asked Adam about his girlfriend. 

She's in a lot of pain. But no vital organs were damaged.  You can go see her now if you want. Adam said to everyone about Kirby.

Where is Evan Tate? Is he here? Because if he is and you're looking for someone to pull the plug, I will happily volunteer. Fallon said to Adam.

He's been treated for minor injuries and released into police custody.  He just wouldn't stop ranting on and on about how the Carringtons need to pay for their sins. Adam said to us.