𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 (𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒙)

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩:𝙮𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙤..𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝘂. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙.

𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚:𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩..-
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:𝙞𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙮𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧-

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨:𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩.

╔═══*.            .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.      *═══╗

It was a early morning as you felt the warmth off your girlfriend disapear. You stared outside the window near the bedroom feeling cramped and your back feeling like crap after the night you both had you grabbed the nearest shirt and jeans you could find as you head off.

You looked around for your student council lover as the inazuman school was loud and roudy as ever.

You just honestly gave up in the end and ate on your own your friends were busy aswell. You watched everything going on in the courtyard as you ate it was loud unlike the council room with youe girlfriend it was annoying.

A random male studen sits next to you fairly close greeting you..
"Hello! Im chris New here I needed a guide so could you be my guide Cutie?" You stared at him notchilant. What a fool you hid back your anger and nodded as food was in your mouth

"Great! Ill see you after class actually..I have maths next period may you come with me if you have it?" Chris smiles awkwardly and she showed you his timetable. Some classes were diffrent expect for maths and science and a lil more just basic nesscisties in school life.

"Alright come with me.."You finish up lunch as you head to your last lesson. Maths,Little did you know a certian Pink haired council girl watched the entire scence clenching her fist.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.      *═══╗

Your eyes dulled as you went into thought The guy sat next to you since he had no friends and he started making you feel uncomfortable..
He'd gently rub his hand on your thigh make suggestive comments drawing naked woman terribly..You wasnt having a good time.

"Y/n!" Yaes voice rang through the class as she entered as you came back to reality.

"Y/n! i need to borrow you for a minute dont worry your not in trouble." She sickly smiles at the guy as he flinchs.
As she mouths something making him sweat even more as you grab your stuff and leave.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

"Hm? whats wrong." You were sat in her lap in the council room facing her looking pouty.

"You left me in the room after that night could've told me y'know." You flush a deep pink as your head falls.

"My my~ You do realize how jealous you've kept me." Her hand went under your shirt leaving you squirming a bit.
"Dont worry i know your sore from last night but i wanna go harder so you wont be able to come to school." She whispered her hot breath onto your ears as she bites and licks them.

"You should wear my shirts often." Leaving bite marks on your neck you hold your lips tight.

"I love your sounds and mewls maybe ill enjoy it more if someone catchs you being such a whore for your elder council member."
╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗