Chapter 2

Aurora's pov

He looked me in the eye and said

Logan: " I have decided to change your school after this semester. You will be going to the all girls high school. It will be much better for you as well as for me. I won't have to constantly worry about you talking to boys. And I'm sure it's pretty much the reason of those grades."

My whole world fell apart, I love my friends and I might not score good but I still love going to school more than anything. I really don't understand why I can't have a male friend. Just because I talked to a boy that doesn't have to mean that, I'm in a relationship with that guy. Besides, the fact that I won't be able to see my guy best friend (Sean) throughout the day is like a nightmare. I've got amazing friends in this school. They make me happy. I can't let this happen. I yelled loudly and angrily.

Aurora:" NO!!! You can't control me like that, you never even talked to me about this. You can't just wake up one day and tell me that I'm changing schools!!"

Logan: " do not talk to me like that unless you want to face the consequences."

He said in an ice cold voice

I was on the verge of crying. I pleaded.

Aurora: "Logan please don't do this to me, you know I can't just leave my friends behind like this. I-l promise you I won't ever talk to a boy and I will study harder from now on. Please"

Seeing my eyes fill with tears, Logan left out a heavy sigh and said

Logan:" I will think about this but till then my decision will remain the same."

I was frustrated, angry and sad.

I got up and ran towards my room without saying a single word.

I slammed the door hard and next second I could hear Logan yelling at me.

I locked my room and curled up in my bed.

I cried myself to sleep.

Next morning~

I woke up and remembered all the chaos that had happened yesterday.

I did not want to face Logan after all of that. I did my morning routine and sat on my bed. I heard a 'ting', I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Sean.

Text

Sean: " Hey, soo... wanna hang out after school??

Me: "I would love to, it's been such a long time since we hung out together. Lets hang out then."

Sean: " do you wanna watch a movie? I already got the tickets!! The eternals is out already"

Me: "dudee, I've been dying to watch that movie, the trailer was so good"

Sean: "ikr!"

Sean: "anyways, let's see each other at school! Bye bye piggy"

Aurora: "yeah sure! Fu*k off now"

Aurora's pov

I'm sure if I tell my brothers that I'm going out to the theatre with a guy, they will bury me alive. I decided to make an excuse and say that I'll be studying in the library with my friends after school.

I wish I never lied about this...

I regret it..

Sorry for short chapter...

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes...

Bye y'all.