chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aurora’s pov

I just hoped that he didn’t see me coming out of Sean’s car.

Enzo: “hello lil sis” he said with a smirk

Aurora: “um.. hello Enzo” I said giving him an awkward smile.

Enzo: “you know that I saw you come out of that car and also that your in so much of trouble right? He said with a serious tone this time.

Aurora: “ohh.. that. Actually my friend got a new car and he really wanted to give someone a ride. So I decided to ride with him. Nothing much hehe” I said with an awkward face.

Enzo: “well I tracked you down and you were in the movie theatre, was that where you both went for a ride?”

Aurora: “nah, oh yeah I forgot to tell you that there was another friend in the car, she was a friend of mine. Her boyfriend wanted to watch a movie so we dropped her off at the theatres.”

Enzo: “the fu*k is wrong with you aurora? You were In the theatre for hours. Do I look like a joke to you? Your so dead once we go back home.” He said with a angry tone.

Oh shit.

I wish I didn’t make excuses like that. I just got myself into deeper shit.

Enzo grabbed my upper arm and dragged me to his car. His grip on my arm was getting tighter and tighter as we reached his car. He pushed me in the passenger seat and slammed the door making me flinch.

He was driving without a single word and the silence was making me even more scared. I tried to start a talk.

Aurora: “ Enzo please don’t-“

Enzo: “don’t tell the others? Especially Logan? That’s not happening.” He declared.

I just stayed silent.

We entered the garage of our house and Enzo parked the car and got out of the car.

He exited the garage

I did not move an inch.

I could see an angry bull marching towards me.(lol)

Enzo marched towards the car I was sitting in and he opened the passenger seat door and yelled.

Enzo: “are you going to stay here all day? Get the fu*k out!”

I did not move… I was scared to face everyone else.

Enzo grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out and slapped the back of my head harshly. Ouch

I was on the verge of breaking down the tears I was holding in for so long.

Enzo dragged me in the living room where all my brothers except for Lorenzo.

Shit.

Who will save me now?

I could see all my brothers had an angry face except for Logan.

That means I’m in actual trouble lol.

Logan spoke. 

Logan: “ I’d like to meet your boyfriend, aurora.” He said in a calm voice.

Ehm he ain’t my boyfriend bruh. I’ve got standards all right.

Aurora: “ Logan he is not my boyfriend I promise. We’re just friends. That’s it.”

Logan: “oh really? I thought you went to study with your friends to the library. You lied to me, didn’t you?”

Aurora: “ yes I did. And I’m sorry. I assure you that won’t happen again.”

Logan did not look satisfied with the answer

Aurora: “ please” I whispered

Logan: “ if that guy wasn’t your boyfriend, why did you lie at the first place huh?”

Aurora: “ look I badly wanted to watch the new movie and Sean offered that as we both wanted to watch it then maybe we should go together to the theatres to watch the movie. Would you allow me to go if I said that I was going to the theatre with a boy? You wouldn’t.”

Logan: “ that doesn’t mean you should lie. Hand over the electronics and you’re grounded for a week. No school no boys.” Logan demanded.

Aurora: “NO! That’s not fair at all! You never let me go anywhere and you have no right to control my life. And that’s the reason I have to lie. All my friends hang out together almost every other day after school. I wanna hangout with them too. I feel like I live in a fu*king prison!”

Logan: “Behave!” Logan yelled.

Logan: “we have our reasons to not allow you to do things that other kids of your age do.”

That’s it I lost it and I took off running towards the main door that lead to the road. I kept running and I had no destination to reach. It started to rain.

I kept on running as much as I could. It was raining hard and I was all wet by now. I had no idea where I was heading to. I just wanted to be alone and away from them.

Flashback ends here( lol that was quite a long flashback.)

I saw an unknown bus stop as I was running. I decided to sit there for a bit.

I held my legs closer to my chest and I pushed my head down.

I started sobbing. I was scared of the thunders and the dark.

I heard a car driving towards me. I looked up to see a familiar car. It was Logan’s car….

That’s it for this chapter.

Please ignore any grammatical mistakes and feel free to correct me.