Meeting Bruno

Everyone looked at Mirabel and the wall behind her started to crack, the door opend making the people who were waiting outside for the engagement think there married "FELICITATES!" They all got shocked when they saw the chaos. Mariano runned away "Sinora porfavor!"(Miss please.) "Abuela please!" Mirabel followed "I HATE YOU!" Isabella said madly "AAAH IM A LOSER!" Said Luisa also crying and running away "What did you do!?" Said Pepa with a thundering cloud above her

"I didn't do anything! It's Bruno's vision it's..." rats with pieces from the vision ran up stairs. Mirabel followed them but they disappeared accept one. He was struggling to get in, it was in the picture frame. Mirabel opend the picture frame and their was a hidden hallway. She went inside and looked at the walls, their were cracks everywhere. Mirabel saw the rat with a piece giving it to a person, he was wearing a hood and ran fastly away.

"WAIT! STOP!" Mirabel chased the figure. Their was a huge gap and the figure parkoured over it like no problem. Mirabel took a step back and jumped but the wood underneath her feet cracked and she had to hang on for dear life. "NO,no...Casita...CASITA! Help meeeee!" Yet Casita can't help in the room, the branch she was holding onto cracked and fell but a hand got her and saved her. "You're very sweaty." It was Bruno! The wooden cracked and now Bruno and Mirabel hang onto dear life. A rat from Bruno's sleve came up to his arm scaring Mirabel and letting Bruno fall. But Bruno stood up and dusting the mist away, the gap was totally not deep.
(Please watch the vid it's just so funny lmao)

"Bye..." "B-? What!? Hold on! Wait, wait! Why didn't you take the vision?" said Mirabel chasing Bruno "Knock, knock, knock, knock the wood." he said knocking wood pieces around the hallway. "What does it mean? Is it why you came back ore...? Tio Bruno?" Mirabel continued "Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock the wood, you were never supposed to see that vision, no one was."

he said while knocking the wood again. "A little salt. Sugar?" he said throwing the salt and sugar into Mirabel's face. He jumped over cracks and Mirabel looked at the wall that was full of cracks but patched. "Wait have you bin in here patching the cracks?" "Oh that? No, no, no, no i'm to scared to go near those things all the patchings done by Hernando!" "Who's Her-" "I'M HERNANDO AND I'M SCARED OF NOTHING!" Bruno said with a diffrent voice and his hood on. "I'ts actually me, hehe! I used to say my real gift was acting ehehe!" he took a bucket and did it on his head "I'm Jorge, i made the spankle." he said again with a other voice.

"How...long have you bin...back here?" Mirabel said confusing. They went to his secret room where all the rats where and a few things for him to live in. "You never left" Said Mirabel standing and looking around the place. "We'll i-ah-i left my tower wich was lots of stairs and uh in here.." he held out an arepa "Eh!? kitchen to Jason!" he made clicking sounds with his tongue. "Oh,oh plus... free entertainment!" he said while grabbing 2 rats and a cardboard with things drawn on them. "So what do you like, what do you like? You like sports, Gameshow, del nouelas (no idea what this is sorry)

"That love could never be." He said while flipping the cardboard to the difrent things he summed up and then relaxed himself in his sofa. "I don't understand" said Mirabel still looking around the place. "We'll beacause she is a zoglin and she has indoneasia, so she cant remeber shes a zoglin. You see its like ah verry forbidden thing ehe..." he said talking abou the rats but Mirabel didn't mean that. "I don't understand why you left but didn't leave." "Oh we'll because uheh, the mountains around the Encanto are pretty tall and uh and you know like i said free food and everything heh!" he said while grabbing a arepa from a table.

Mirabel noticed a small light coming from the wall, she looked through the whole and saw the kitchen. Bruno has bin hearing and watching everything! Mirabel looked at the table, the table had a drawn plate with Bruno's name on it. "Yeah...my gift wasn't helping the family but uhm... I love my family you know? I just don't know how to... I just don't know how to... we'll anyway i think you should go because, not that i have a good reason but if i had you would be like 'i should go because, that's a good reason'"

He said while sitting back down again. "Why was i in you're vision? Tio Bruno? I just want to make the family proud of me. Just once. But if i should stop if i'm hurting my family just tell me." She said while sitting next to Bruno. "I can't tell you, because i don't know. I had this vision the night that you didn't get you're gift. Abuela worried about the magic so she begged me to look into the future to see what it ment. And i saw the magic in danger, our house breaking and then i saw you. But the vision was diffrent it would change and there was no wrong answer, no clear fate like you're future was undicided. But i knew how i was going to look. I knew what everyone would think because i'm Bruno and everyone always asumes the worst so...so..."

Bruno explained "You left to protect me?" She said while looking at the vision "I don't know wichway it will go but my gues: the family, the Encanto, the fate of the miracle it's self we'll it's all going to come down to you." Mirbel looked at the vision and turning it one side where there were no cracks and the other side they were cracks. "ORE maby i'm wrong! Yeah it's a mistery that's why this vision PFFT!"

he said while doing a thumbs down and taking the vision back from Mirabel's hands. Bruno doe's Mirabel out of the room "Look if i could help anymore i would but thats all i know. Goodluck, i wish i could of seen more." He closed the door softly "Yeah..." Mirabel had an idea and stomped the door back open scaring Bruno "YOU WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN MORE SO SEE MORE, HAVE ANOTHER VISION!" chasing Bruno around the room "OH, uh no see i-i-i- i don't do visions anymore!" "But you could." "But i won't" he grabbed a broom stick and did it to Mirabel trying to protect himself and telling Mirabel to stay away but she kept going and going "You can't just say the weight of the world is on you're shoulders the end. If our fate is up to me at least just have another vision." She said while still chasing Bruno who was trying to get away from her. "Maby it'll show me what to do." "Look even if i want to, WICH I DON'T! You wreck my vision cave, wich is a problem because i need a big open space."

He said while falling over something but standing back up. "well find one!" "Where?" "Use my room..." Antonio stood there with rats in his hands and a few other animals around them. "The rats told me everything, don't eat those!" He said tawords his jaguar who wanted to eat one of them. "Our family needs help and you need to... get out of here." Mirabel said.

Bruno looked around and looked at the rats. "Meh..."