*Hester* the ugly traitor

This book by the way is as if Quest For Glory didn't happen.

We were all sitting at the bar of Marian's arrow with Agatha and a sleeping Arthur. Me, Anadil and Dot had been enjoying a nice drink when they had appeared. They had been riding for 2 nights and where exhausted, but Agatha was able to tell us what happened. I swear, if I see that blonde haired, stupid, cursed, pompous prince, he shall never see the light of day again. Anadil had an arm around her shoulder's as Dot stroked Arthur's hair. Suddenly, there was a load of footsteps. We all turned round to see Hort, Beatrice and Princess Uma to run in, Hort holding two newspapers, Beatrice is holding a magazine and Princess Uma is holding a book.

"Guys!" Hort squeaked.

"We have news!" Beatrice shouted. I stood up and took the paper from Hort.

"Shoot." I muttered as I read it. I handed it to Annie, and she screeched in indignation. Anadil pressed it into Dot's chest. She stared in shock, then handed it to Agatha. She spat out her mead, then gave it to me. You see the newspaper says this:

THE ROLE ROT

AGATHA SEEN RUNNING AWAY FROM CAMELOT. IS SHE DOING A GUINEVERE?

At ten o'clock last night,
Agatha of woods beyond was seen riding
away from the Camelot Castle with her three year old son, Arthur.
Many questions have been began to start coming up.
Is Agatha doing a Guinevere?
After all, the kings best friend/knight left the kingdom two days ago
but the king is not allowing
anyone to ask questions about his
'Queen'.

I placed the paper on the table, then turned to Beatrice. She gave it to me wordlessly. I quickly glanced at the magazine and screamed an insult to horrible to re say. Anadil looked over my, cursed, then gave it to Agatha. She spat out her drink again. I picked it up and read the whole first page.

The Ever Never Beauty Queens!

SOPHIE, OUR FAVOURITE MISSING BEAUTY QUEEN IS GOING TO BE AN ACTUAL QUEEN! SAY "HELLO DARLING!!!!" TO YOUR NEW QUEEN OF CAMELOT, SOPHIE! SEE PAGE 1, 2, 3 AND 4 FOR OUR INTERVIEW WITH SOPHIE AND THEN SEE PAGE 5, 6, 7 AND 8 IF YOU WANNA SEE SOPHIE'S FASHION MODELLING THE WOODS MOST STUNNING DRESSES! DON'T FORGET TO SEE PAGE 9 FOR TEDROS'S INTERVIEW, AND PAFE 10, 11 AND 12 TO SEE THE PAIR'S PHOTOS!

I could have gagged. Who is the ugly traitor now? I read through the pages 1-3 is about Sophie's life story, and page 4 is all about the wedding. I can't read on. I take the book from Princess Uma and flicked to the last page of 'The tale of Sophie and Agatha.'

"The End is missing." I said "THE END IS MISSING!" Agatha stood up and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Dot asked.

"Away. Arthur, sweetheart. Come on." Arthur woke up at his name and trotted to Agatha.

"Bye Auntie Dot, Auntie Andil, Auntie Hester!" He chirped before leaving with his mother.