𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Sophie P.O.V

When Sophie woke up, everything was dark, and she lay on a hard bed with no sheets or pillows.

This isn't my room, She thought to herself.

Her memories came crashing back.

Screams of her friends.

Fear of the enemies.

The pain of her inflicting.

The smell of the sedatives.

The darkness of misery.

Sophie was brought out of her ruminations by someone entering the room.

"Well, well, well. Look who's awake." Fintan mused.

Sophie backed away as far as she could. "What do you want from me?" She asked, proud of herself for not stuttering.

Fintan grinned. "Eager much, I see."

Sophie grit her teeth. "You're a monster." She hissed.

"Says the one with werewolf teeth." He replied simply.

Sophie clenched her fists so hard her knuckles turned white. "What do you want." She repeated.

"You're going to join the Neverseen." He told her.

Sophie laughed darkly. "What makes you think I would do that?"

"It's not a choice. You join, or we make you. I'd like you to keep in mind that we know how to shatter memories." 

There was no getting out of this. She couldn't transmit because of the ability restrictor clamped onto her neck, which also meant she was defenceless.

"I'll do it." She whispered, closing her eyes.

"Perfect. Now, call Swan Song." Fintan demanded.

Sophie shot up. "What? Why?"

"Do it." He said, taking off her ability restrictor. "And don't try anything." He added.

Sophie closed her eyes and placed her hands on her temples.

Sing swan, spring swan... She transmitted, a tear coming from her eye.

 Then let's fly, follow the pretty bird across the sky... 

Call swan, fall swan, then let's rest, tucked in the branches of your quiet nest.

Once Sophie was done, she released her trembling hands. "Happy now?" She asked through tears.

Fintan's grin grew wider as he grabbed her wrist and took her into another room with about 15 other Neverseen members at a large table with uncomfortable-looking chairs. 

Fintan shoved her into one of the chairs.

"So the Moonlark wakes." Gethen croaked, coming in front of her.

She grit her teeth. "Get away from me."

"Not so fast," Gisela told Gethen when he pulled out a dagger.

Gethen hissed but backed off. "We have reason to believe you have more abilities hiding in that freakish little mind of yours," Gisela reported.

Realization hit Sophie. "You're going to try to trigger them?!"

"Smart little girl." Trix hissed from beside Gethen.

Panic stirred up like a tornado in Sophie. "Y-you can't do that." 

"And why is that?" Fintan asked with a grin so wide, Sophie wished she could claw it off.

When Sophie didn't answer, Fintan just laughed. "Just do it."

"No!" Sophie yelled. 

But Gethen didn't stop. He placed his hands on her temples and closed his eyes. A surge of freezing cold made its way into Sophie's mind, making her shiver. The cold trail made its way further into Sophie's mind until it was in the nook. 

Gethen's brows scrunched together as if he was focusing extremely hard. A wave of nausea hit Sophie and she swayed, trying to focus on happy thoughts.

Grady and Edaline.

Keefe.

Biana.

Fitz.

Tam.

Linh.

126 seconds passed before Gethen opened his eyes and smirked. "All of her abilities are triggered. She had every single one." He announced.

"Perfect. Did she call Swan Song?" Gisela asked.

"Yes," Fintan replied.

"Why did you make me call Swan Song!?" Sophie yelled.

"You'll find out later," Fintan told her, grabbing her wrist.

Fintan dragged her to a cell labelled:

Misfits

Fintan opened the cell door and threw her in, closing the door as soon as she hit the ground. Sophie groaned from the impact.

"You okay?" A voice asked from nearby. 

Sophie sat up to find 2 boys and a girl sitting on the other side of the room. She nodded and put her head against the wall.

"What's your story?" The girl asked. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes. 

A Shagwyn.

"Kidnapped when I was three from a royal family and had my genes tweaked so that now I have every single ability out there. And not to mention, I'm pretty sure everyone I know thinks I'm dead," She mumbled.

Their eyes went wide. "Every single ability?!" One of the boys asked. He had red hair and hazel eyes. 

They were all Shagwyn.

Sophie nodded. "How long have you guys been here?" 

The second boy shrugged. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. "Doesn't matter."

"I'm Raven," The girl said. 

"I'm Jax," The boy with red hair told her.

"I'm Ace," The boy with brown hair stated.

"I'm Sophie," Sophie told them.

A/N OMG I HAVE LIKE SUCH A GOOD IDEA AND MY HEAD IS EXPLODINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Not Your Queen- A KotLC Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें