Kise Ryouta

Kise Ryouta

Note:

Sorry for any grammatical errors! Enjoy!

*******************************

Hikari ran downstairs and head to the kitchen. She saw a plate with bread and bacon. She picked up the bread and fit it all inside her mouth.

[A/N: Geez. Hikari eat properly.]

She dash towards the living room and picked up her bag. She's 10 minutes late and her school is 30 minutes away from her house.

[A/N: She's too hopeless.]

She ran towards the door and opened it. She was about to step outside when she saw a tanned male standing in front of her door with hands on his pockets and a frown on his face.

Aomine Daiki.

He stare right into her eyes and said, "You're not going to school today."

Her eyebrows knitted in confusion, "What? Why?"

He looked away, "We're going to Kaijō today." Even though he said it in a straight face, Hikari heard the bitterness in his voice.

She got even more confused, "What? What are we going to do in there?"

He looked at her with a frown on his face, "I thought you said you want to meet your childhood friend. I'm doing you a favor."

~~~

"What the hell are you wearing?" Aomine scowled, eyes twitching.

She was wearing a denim short shorts, black tank top, a cardigan and a high cut shoes.

She looked at him confused, "What? What's wrong with it?"

He eyed on her and clicked his tongue, "That's too revealing! And the weather is cold. Geez. Girls are complicated."

She crossed her arm and pout, "Ehh. I'm too lazy to go upstairs and change. Can weeee goooo?"

Aomine roll his eyes and start walking away, "Do what you want. I don't care."

She grinned at his actions, "Hey! Aomine! Wait for me!"

~~~

"Ryou's school is so big!" He roll his eyes at her remarks. Well it's true but it's nothing to be amazed about!

"Tch. We'll go to the gym." she nod and followed the tanned male.