55th Conversation

Fifty-fifth Conversation

Note:

Few chapters left!! :-)

*******************

7:30 PM

Hikari: You don't need to spoil me with chocolates, Daiki. I'll get fat.

8:00 PM

Daiki: I don't care if you gain weight or not. I'll still love you anyway.

8:32 PM

Hikari: You really know how to make a girl feel better, don't you? Are you sure I'm your first girlfriend?

8:40 PM

Daiki: I don't have any interest of having a girlfriend back then. Horikita Mai and Basketball is my life. But then you came into my life and changed my way of thinking. You're my first priority, higher than basketball.

8:45 PM

Daiki: I value more than my life. I'll protect you even if it cost my life. I'll become the best boyfriend you'll ever have so please give me one last chance to prove it to you.

9:00 PM

Hikari: You'll never lie again?

9:03 PM

Daiki: I will only lie when I need to.

9:05 PM

Hikari: Eh?

9:10 PM

Daiki: Lying is part of surprise. I have surprise plans in the future. 

9:14 PM

Hikari: Alright. You'll attend your basketball practice and respect your captain?

9:18 PM

Daiki: Yeah. I need to get my revenge to Kagami. I'll definitely win next time!

9:24 PM

Hikari: You lose to Taiga? Heh. How's your 'The only one who can beat me is me' tagline?

9:29 PM

Daiki: You're in a first name basis?

9:45 PM

Daiki: I mean the only one who can beat me is you, babe. Beat me all you want.

9:58 PM

Hikari: Yeah.

10:00 PM

Hikari: You cheesy idiot! Hmph.

10:05 PM

Daiki: Hahahaha. Okay what else, babe?

10:17 PM

Hikari: You'll burn all of your gravure magazines? Even the limited edition magazine of Horikita Mai?

10:35 PM

Daiki: I'll let you burn it if you don't believe me when I say yes.

11:00 PM

Hikari: No third party?

11:21 PM

Daiki: NO. I don't intend to look for another when I have the girl I need. You'll be my first and last, you hear me? So promise me you'll never leave me for another.

11:30 PM

Hikari: Alright. I forgive you. Don't waste this chance, aho.

11:47 PM

Hikari: Promise. :-)

11:50 PM

Daiki: I promise. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you, Shinohara Hikari.

12:00 AM

Hikari: And I love you too, Aomine Daiki.

Promises are not meant to broken.. or maybe not?