chapter twenty three

y/n's pov

i woke up to my alarm and started to get ready for school while nia struggled to wake up gabi.

" y/n , come help me please. " she begged.

" ugh give me a sec. " i said putting my clothes on.

i got my clothes my on and tried to pull gabi out of bed.

" gabi- come on. you're gonna be late. " nia tugged on her arm.

" five more minutes. " gabi mumbled.

" fine. we'll give you five minutes and if you're not up by then , we're gonna leave you here. " i gave up.

nia and i continued to get ready while gabi kept sleeping.

" sooo , how did the date with luis go ? " nia asked. as soon as she asked , gabi bolted out of bed.

" omg i forgot about that. tell us how it went. " she said excitedly.

" alright fine fine fine. " i said.

i finished telling them about my date with luis and they squealed.

" oh my gosh! what are you gonna name her ? " the questioned me.

" name who ? " i said.

" the stuffed animal he won for you. you have to name it. " gabi said.

" not sure. i'll think about it , but we have to get ready before we're late to school. " i said standing up.

i got dressed and decided that i wanted to be comfy but still cute. so i wore a plain white long sleeve shirt with a wide v neck cutout , pastel pink sweatpants , white socks , and shoes. plus some jewelry.

—i walked to my locker and got my grabbed my library book so i could turn it in

i walked to my locker and got my grabbed my library book so i could turn it in.

as i was walking into the library i heard an obnoxious laugh. i turned my head to see a blonde laughing and touching a guys arm. and to my surprise that guys was luis.

i was mad. scratch that. i was furious. i know luis and i aren't dating so i don't know why i got so jealous.

luis noticed that i was there so we walked away from the blonde girl and walked over to me.

he wrapped his arm around my waist. " hey pretty girl. " he bent down and kissed my cheek.

" hey luis. you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend. " i teased him.

" oh cmon y/n. don't be like that. " he laughed.

" alright fine. who is that anyways ? " i asked him.

" long story. i'll tell you about it later. " he said. i nodded.

" luis. who's this ? " the girl walked over to us twirling her dry ass hair.

" mindy. can you not. please " he said moving away from her.

" oh cmon luis. you aren't seriously dating her. " she said while trying to hold his arm. which just resulted in him pulling it away.

" bab- " i cut her off. i've had enough.

" can you stop ? he just said to leave him alone. " i snapped.

" who even are you ? " she snarled at me.

" it doesn't matter who i am. what matters is that you don't respect peoples boundaries. " i said. she rolled her eyes.

" let's go y/n." luis said interlocking his fingers with mine.

" bye mindy. " i smirked.

—————————————————————

a/n: i apologize for not updating this book in a bit. and this chapter is also kind of boring. but there will be drama in the next chapter :).