chapter thirty one

y/n's pov

i giggled when mindy scoffed and walked away , anybody could easily notice that she was jealous.

i looked at luis and he looked so handsome. he was wearing a white button down shirt that was tucked into his pants , grey dressy pants , and some black classy shoes. not to mention he had the first two buttons undone of his shirt.

i was internally screaming. but how could you not ?

luis' pov

" are you ready to go hermosa ? " i asked.

" yeah just give me one sec. " she said pulling out her phone.

" what are you doing ? "

" we're taking a picture before we go. i know we're gonna take some over there but i wanna take one before i eat just in case my make up gets messed up. "

" okay ? " i said just going along with it.

she held her phone horizontally and take the picture.

" awe it's cute i like it. " she looked at the picture.

" yeah i like it too. make sure to send it to me. " i agreed.

i thought we were ready to go but i saw knock on her dorm. gabi opened the door and y/n handed her phone.

" take a picture please. " y/n smiled. and gabi nodded.

she walked back to me and posed. i put my arm around her while she put one hand on my chest and the other on my back.

gabi said a funny joke which caused y/n and i to look at each other and laugh.

" here you go." she said handing y/n the phone.

" thanks bestie. "

" by the way , you look good luis. " she complimented me.

" thanks. " i appreciated her compliment.

" are you ready to go now ? " i asked y/n.

" yep let's go. "

we were walking to my car when i interlocked my fingers with hers.

" have you been to the restaurant before ? " she asked me.

" yeah. funny story , last year the first time i went to that restaurant the varsity pulled a prank on the jv team. they basically ordered a lot of food then said that they were going to bring us a surprise. the waiters brought out a cake that said 'congratulations losers' on it then the host gave us the bill. it was $800. and because we didn't have money , since they said that they were gonna pay for it. we had to work off the bill. " i laughed.

" you're joking. " she started laughing.

" nope. "

" i would actually start crying. "

" it actually wasn't that bad. it was fun. you just have to have the right people. " i said.

" yeah i guess that's true. " she spoke.

y/n's pov

we got into luis car and talked all the way to the restaurant. luis got out of the car and hurried to open my door.

" thank you. " i said getting out and kissing his cheek.

" you're welcome. " he blushed.

i put my hand in his as we walked to the restaurant. " wow this looks nice. " i stared at the exterior of the restaurant.

" yeah it is pretty fancy. "

" hey guys. " connie said walking next to me.

" hey con. you look so pretty. " i complimented her.

" me ? girl look at you. " she replied.

" so guy told me about you two. " she said referring to us dating.

" he did ? " luis asked.

" yep. congratulations. " she smiled.

" thank you. " i smiled back.

after everyone arrived we got seated at a table that coach reserved for us. i took a seat next to luis. obviously , and looked through the menu.

" do you know what you're ordering ? " luis asked me.

" um not yet but the alfredo looks good so i might get that. " i turned my head.

he nodded and went back to looking at his menu.

we were having conversations with the people at our table when i felt a hand go on my thigh. i looked down to see that it was luis' hand.

i turned my head to face him. he looked at me and smiled.

" wait- are you two dating ? " averman pointed to us.

we nodded and he continues to ask , "since when ? "

" after the game. " luis answered.

we ate and then after we paid , we decided to go outside and take pictures.

i got some with the group , some with just the girls , a couple with just me. and then some with luis.

luis opened the door for me and we walked hand in hand to my dorm.

" do you wanna stay the night ? " i asked him.

" sure , let me just go get some sweatpants and a hoodie real quick. " he said letting go of my hand and pecking my lips.

i walked into my dorm and got ready for bed. i changed into my pjs , took my makeup off , and put my hair up.

once i put my hair up , i heard a knock on my door.

" hey. " i opened the door and letting luis come in.

" hey. " he said stepping in.

i lead him to my bed and we laid down together.

we talked for a bit before we fell asleep cuddling.

—————————————————————

a/n: hey guys , sooo i feel bad for not updating in four days. but i'm gonna try to update it at least twice or three times a week.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter luvs <3.