002

𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈|𝟾:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

•°. *࿐The sun hit your skin as you stretched. You got out of bed and yawned while walking to your curtains. You opens the long curtains and looked at your view of the ocean. "Ahh todays gonna be a good day" you spoke so confidently as you walked out your room. You walked in to the kitchen but noticed the lights were already on but your vision was till a little blurry since you just woke up.

You walked to the kitchen and already saw a plate of food waiting out on the kitchen. "What the fuck am I in the twilight zone." You mumbled and walked to the table and sat down. You rubbed your eyes a little before sitting down.

You placed your fork into the eggs and put them in your mouth. "How was your sleep" you was so out of it you immediately responded. "It was good" you replied. You wiped your mouth.

"Wait a fucking minute" you spoke while your fork dropped out your hand. You looked up and saw your ex sitting across from you eating breakfast with a smile on his face. "What the fuck are you doing here chris" you shouted and he rolled his eyes.

"I stayed here last night." He spoke in such a calm tone it almost scared you. "What do you mean you stayed here." You replied and your voice went up a little. "See I came hea at like three am and yo ass ain't answer so I invited myself in." Your mouth dropped a little.

"You invited yourself in?" You asked and he laughed a little to himself. "I mean after you didn't answer my eighty text I got a lil scared ya know. So I took off the lock and then put it back on. I slept on the couch last night and oh I made myself a key." He stuff more eggs in his mouth and then looked up at you.

"What?" He asked and you looked in him the eyes thinking how fucking crazy can a man be.

"By the way why didn't you introduce me to white boy" he spoke and you turned your head acting oblivious. "Who's white boy?" You asked and ate some more eggs. "Wow so now we're lying it's cool though" he grabbed a glass that was already had orange juice poured out for you.

You was hesitant to take it from him but you did. You drunk it and something made it taste a little better. "It taste good? I'm surprise the Laxative in it don't make it taste bad" he spoke then raised his fork to his mouth.

"You fucking bitch" you yelled out and got up and ran to the bathroom. Chris trailed behind as you ran into the bathroom. You wanted to get it out as quick as you could and beat the shit out of him.

You kneeled In front of the toilet and he held your hair as you put two fingers in your mouth trying to go down your throat to make yourself throw up. You started to and once you finally got everything out you wiped your mouth and looked up at him. "Im gonna fucking key your car if you keep on fucking play with me" you claimed and he just laughed.

You got up and he pulled you close. "I love you, you know that." His eyes met yours and you rolled your eyes. "And I hate you" he smiled and kissed your forehead. "That's my girl" you sighed.

"Ew get off of me." You lied straight through your teeth and he just laughed.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"I'm like literally gonna kill myself like why the fuck does he always do this" you wanted to rip your hair out of your head in this moment. Mia shrugged "If the dick is good then go back. If the dick isn't good then block him." You raised your eyebrows at her statement and just shook your head.

"Look it's not about dick it's about his heart.. well I mean you kind of have a point but just like ya know." You spoke and then you heard a ding from Mia's phone.

"Y/n what did you do?" You looked at her weird with your eyebrow up and she just started back at you almost wondering as to why your clueless.

Your phone started to ring and you saw that it was a call from CJ. You answered the phone and you could hear heavy breathing from the other side of the phone. "So when was you going to tell me?" His tone was almost as if he was hurting.

"The fuck you mean Chris?" You questioned and you heard him sigh from the other side of the phone.

"That your dating Armin?" Your grip instantly loosened on your phone causing it to fall. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." You whispered.