003

𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈 | 𝟽:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼
𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚌𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚖, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

•°. *࿐You walked around in the museum. It sure was intriguing but you only had one purpose in coming here. You saw the tall figure standing in front of a painting. He had a black puffer jacket with a grey hoodie under it and baggy jeans with black low dunks. "Hmm, he actually has taste in clothes wow," you thought to yourself and made your way towards him.

You stood next to him and looked at the painting. You understood why he was looking at it Something about it was very captivating. "I thought I'd find you here." You spoke and continued to look at the painting. "I said we'd meet again didn't i." He smiled a little to himself.

"I love this painting it conveys something that we all go through but others may not understand. In the picture, she's drowning but she's reaching out to a reflection of herself isn't that crazy how our own selves have damaged the old us cause we seek validation as humans. The urge to be perfect." The way his words flowed so perfectly and melodic amazed you. You liked that.

"Not certainly I think she's been drowning. She's reaching out to her reflection because she believes she can break the cycle. Maybe if she became a new her she wouldn't need male validation. She wouldn't feel the pain in her heart and soul from the way others have broken her cause maybe one day she will be free." He looked down at you and just took in your beauty.

"Your right" he replied and you looked at him. "Why'd you lie Armin." He knew you had found out but didn't want to face the consequences.

"You were the only person I could think of at the moment." You sighed in frustration and shook your head. "Well, what are we going to do now?" You questioned because apparently almost everyone knew and you were known at the school.

He took both your hands and put them in his. "So date me. Actually, give me two hours and I'll make you like me." He sounded so confident and you couldn't believe it. You wanted to scream at him for ruining what you had with Chris but you wanted to mature, unlike others. But fuck it you only live once.

"Ok I guess" he smiled at your response and he eloped one of your hands with his and led the way. He looked happy at this moment almost angelic. But you didn't know the real him and that scared you. He made it to the car and opened the door for you. You got in and he got in on the other side.

He started to drive and you looked at the beautiful scenery. "I don't really know a lot about you besides your name" you spoke and he took a quick glance at you. "I love the ocean and I like to surf. It brings me peace and makes me feel something I can't even explain" you smiled hearing how compassionate he was about the ocean.

"I like to draw people in their natural beauty you know. The real them with the raw emotions of crying, happy and scared like just everything." He quite did wonder what you had liked and what was your motivation for being in art and he was glad he found out. He'd be lying if he said he's never seen you before. He had seen you plenty of times.

But he never had the confidence to start a conversation with you. He found your beauty insanely crazy cause you just seemed like you had such a kind heart and your appearance was just a plus.

Armin plugged his phone up to the aux and turned on a sped-up version of 505 by arctic monkeys and you instantly recognized the song.