You Stupid Bitch

decided to not put much lyrics in this one:) enjoy!

it's been 2 years since caitlyn and vi have met. violet has always had feelings for caitlyn, but she wasn't sure if caitlyn felt the same. until vi found out that caitlyn was dating jayce.

"vi!! i have some news for you!" caitlyn said, enthusiastically.

"yes, cupcake?" vi replied.

"stop calling me that."

"never" vi chuckled.

"well i've been thinking about it for a long time and well jayce and i are..."

"you and jayce are what?"

"together." jayce interrupted, grabbing caitlyn's hand, fingers intertwined.

"oh. i'm so happy for you." vi replied, sarcastically, not making eye contact.

"thanks vi" caitlyn said, with a puzzling look on her face, as if she wasn't as excited as she really is.

"i have to go." vi said.

"oh- okay well bye! see you later." caitlyn replied.

vi got to her car and started sobbing. she was so mad- why couldn't she have told caitlyn sooner? you stupid bitch. the perfect one for you is me! she's made such a horrible mistake. vi went to visit ekko.

"ekko, i need help. right now." vi ordered.

"damn jeez calm it down."

"ekko, i am not going to calm down." vi said, tears filling her eyes.

"oh my gosh! vi! what happened?"

"it's about caitlyn."

"what now, vi? i cannot give you any more love advice, the last time that happened, it did not end well."

"no. she's with a guy."

"vi. are you kidding me? the gayest, fruitiest, woman, that you PINNED against a wall, is with a man? do you know the way she looks at you? there's absolutely no way."

"yes and i don't know what to do. i'm stuck!"

"well vi, to be fair, you had your chance and never took it."

"ekko. not helping." vi sniffled.

"i say you confront her. it's the only way for her to know, vi. caitlyn doesn't seem like the type to confess first."

"is there an easier way?"

"nope. face your fears!!!!" ekko responded.

vi groans,"fine. i'll talk to her tonight."

vi got back to her apartment and got into  some sort of presentable clothes. it was 6:00 pm. she made her way over to cait's place.

"well here i go." vi took a deep breath and knocks on the kiramman's door.

caitlyn answered. "vi!" the girl said.
"what are you doing here?"

"can we talk?"

"yes sure! come in." caitlyn answered.

vi was trembling. she's so nervous. the girls both sat down on the couch.

"so what did you want to talk about?" caitlyn asked.

"well i wanted to talk about you and jayce." vi was fidgeting with her hands in her lap.

"oh. um sure, go for it."

"well i know that you guys are both in a relationship and i wanted you to know that i like you. i've had for awhile and i just didn't know if you liked me back-"

vi was interrupted by cait's lips touching hers. the kiss was quick, as it scared vi, and she pulled away. the girl's eyes met.

"vi."

"caitlyn. woah."

"i like you too. i just didn't know if you liked me back and my parents, well they told me i wouldn't be successful in life if i didn't have a man with me. jayce was the only one i was close with so i picked him and-"

"caitlyn. i've loved you since our eyes first met each other."

"i love you too vi."

vi pulled caitlyn in for a passionate hug. they held hands.

"so, what are we gonna do with jayce?"

"i'm sure he'll be okay. i don't think he was that into me anyways."

they both chuckled, and vi stayed at caitlyn's house that night, sleeping together for the rest of the night, holding each other ever so tightly.