Pt 1 (Where is Herb?)

(It was a nice day in the Kingdom, sun is shining the birds are singing and days like this cookies like you should be cheating or so idk)

*Sparkling's POV*

Today wanted to go see my cute little boyfriend because he is cute like yyuh.
I walked around the Kingdom but couldn't find him, so I went and asked my friend, Vampire Cookie. "Hey Vamp, Um..have you seen herb anywhere?" I said to him, He gave me a idfk face. "Nope" He slurped his grape juice with crack in it. "Maybe go ask Ed Sheeran (Mint Choco) Or smth".
"I-...O k then". I walked away to find Mint Choco practicing on his violin at the concert hall.

 I walked away to find Mint Choco practicing on his violin at the concert hall

I approached him. He noticed me then stopped playing to listen to what I had to say to him. "H-hey Mint, sorry to bother you but..umm I already asked Vamp...so I was wondering that..."

"What is it Sparkling?" He said to me.

"Well I was wondering that if you seen Herb anywhere?, or at least know where he could be.." I said in a worried tone.

"Well um... let's see, I did see him in his garden this morning."

"Well then.. at least tell me where he would be.."

"Something that herb would be... Hmmm..." He thought for second before giving me an answer

"Okay so one place he might be at is his house, Your house, Or the flower shop."

"Oh okay, Thanks Mint, For your help"

"No prob Sparkling. By the way, I want to know if you would like to come to my concert tonight?" He smiled and looked at me

"Of course Mint I'll be there, After all I am your friend" I smiled back at him

"Great!! See ya later and good luck find Herb"

"Yeah see ya.." I ran off to first think where Herb can be...but where first??

I mean Mint said he could be at His house, My house, Or the flower shop.

I should go to the flower shop first.

342 words