Pt.8 (Detective Cocoa?)

"Right so, why do you need that detective hat Cocoa?" Mint Choco asked "Usually successful detectives wear hat and trench coats while investigating! So this might help find Herb!" Cocoa said with a smile on her face "And they also narrate their thoughts too." Mint Choco just looked generally confused but decided to go with it. "Alright..?" He said chuckling then checked the paper that was in his hand "Okay, So.. Madeleine Cookie is our suspect" Mint Choco looked at Cocoa "Right then let's go!"

Once they found Madeleine Cookie

"hello, Madeleine Cookie we would like to ask you a few questions." Mint Choco said as Cocoa was staring down Madeleine menacingly. "Sure go ahead!" Madeleine said with a cocky smile which cause suspicion among Cocoa "Hm..this Madeleine Cookie is oddly suspicious and I think my love Mint Choco will figure out my query later" Cocoa said out loud. Maybe this is what she was talking about. Narrating her thoughts out loud.

"Uhm, okay..um yeah what were the questions?" Madeleine said as if he was in a hurry to go somewhere.

"Right so, when was the last time you saw Herb Cookie?" Mint Choco asked Madeleine.

"Herb? That little plant guy?" Madeleine said

"Yes, have you seen him on any day of this week?" Mint Choco said as he looked at his partner who was giving glares at Madeleine and that made the suspect uncomfortable. "No no, I haven't seen him since last week. So sorry Mint Choco but I got to go!" Madeleine said as he turned around to see Cocoa Right at his face.  "Where are you going exactly?? Hm?? TELL ME!!" Cocoa said as she grabbed Madeleine's scarf

"But wait, do you know who saw Herb last?" Mint Choco said while looking down at the checklist and Madeleine responded with. "I think the last Cookie I saw that was a friend of him was umm..what was their name again? Oh yeah! Poison Mushroom Cookie!" When Madeleine said that, he sprinted off to do God who knows what..

Mint Choco and Cocoa just looked flabbergasted  and rather confused "So..we go to Poison Mushroom Cookie now?" Cocoa asked Mint.

"We don't have any other choice.."

            (369 words)