9

𝒪𝒽, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒽, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉

Y/N was sitting at her desk, looking at her laptop, deep in thought. She had the same few tabs open for a couple of hours now, after she had carefully scoured the Internet for them. It wasn't easy to find information on him. On Eraserhead. He was a really underground hero and he wasn't even trying to make it big. Which was honestly something that Y/N could appreciate, but it made it very difficult to find out what kind of person he was and how she could best get to him. She knew that he would probably be sent after her after their little encounter, but she still wanted to play with him a little. He was very attractive after all. So she needed every bit of information she could get.

What she finally managed to gather was this: His real name was Shouta Aizawa, he was around 30 years old and he had been to U.A. Apparently he was a teacher there now, in the Heroics department. He had been working for a hero named Your Purple Highness for his work study and there had been an accident that had involved his former classmate, who died in it. Some pretty grim stuff. After that, there was not really much else about him. He apparently went independent right after finishing high school and was mostly active around Naruhata.

That was all she could find. Pretty standard stuff. His Quirk was quite interesting, however. He could erase people's Quirks by looking at them. So he basically had some sort of anti-Quirk. That's why Y/N's Quirk had suddenly stopped working when she had been out to kill Fujimoto. And it also meant that she would have to work extra-hard to play with him. Which was a good thing. Y/N liked a challenge like that. She liked not being able to rely on her Quirk and still winning. It kind of gave her the feeling that she still had it after being out and about for so long.

Either way, she wasn't exactly sure how to approach the situation. She needed more intel on him and she knew that she wasn't going to get that from researching Aizawa online. She needed Sakamoto's help. She needed him to gather more information, information that wasn't publicly available and that would help her to make a move of some sort on him. She had never really pursued a hero before and she wasn't quite sure how to approach the task without getting arrested, if she was honest. But she still wanted him badly. Badly enough to risk it all, in fact.

Honestly, Y/N didn't even know why she was so smitten with him. He was an underground hero, not even a big prestigious one. He looked a little like he was homeless, even though Y/N preferred to call it rugged. He seemed to have very clear moral standpoints and Y/N doubted she'd have much of a chance. The odds were really stacked against her, here. But she wanted him so damn badly, she was willing to do whatever it took and that kind of scared her just a little.

She looked up from her laptop when she heard a knock at the door. That could only be one single person - Sakamoto. He was back and hopefully he had some extra information for her. Right now Y/N felt like every single one of her emotions was in the hands of good old Sakamoto. There was no person that she wanted to see more right now (well, maybe there was one person, but Aizawa didn't count). Y/N took a deep breath and sat up straight, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Come in." she said, trying not to sound too desperate. The door opened with its familiar little creaking sound and in stepped Sakamoto, a little smile on his face. It made him look a tiny bit less nervous than usual, but he still had this anxious air about him as he closed the door behind him, his eyes darting around the room quickly until they finally cautiously settled on Y/N.

"Sakamoto! I hope you've got some good news for me." she told him with a wide smile, leaning forward on her desk. She wasn't being very successful in trying not to look too eager about this whole thing. She didn't really care that much at the moment, if she was honest. She just wanted to know what Sakamoto knew, so she might be able to get with this hero, before leaving him heartbroken. Another little thing to play with. She was pretty excited about it, too.

"I do have news. I'm not quite sure if they're good or bad news, but..."

"Tell me." Y/N said quickly, interrupting whatever Sakamoto was going to say. She could see by the little smile on his face that he had caught onto how desperate she was about this, but she really didn't care anymore. This was just Sakamoto. She had been working with Sakamoto ever since she started out, basically. He had been her right-hand man for years and years now. He could know if she was crushing on someone, even though it was a little embarrassing that he was a hero.

"Eraserhead got a mission to hunt you down." he said. Y/N's mouth fell open. There was no way. No fucking way. This was hilarious. So she didn't even need to go and look for him, he was going to come straight for her. She couldn't believe that things had actually worked out so well for her. But it was also a little odd that the Commission had sent him after her. They usually used bigger names than that. Or complete newbies when they thought they wouldn't have much of a chance to survive.

"That's definitely good news! That's amazing! Sakamoto, you're literally the best. You deserve a fat pay raise." Y/N replied, laughing to herself. She saw a smug grin on Sakamoto's face.

"To be honest, Y/N, I'd much prefer a day or two off work." he said, immediately looking as if she was going to murder him for saying that. As if that would ever happen. Y/N wouldn't even be able to run her entire operation without Sakamoto. She was never going to get rid of him or anything like that. She liked him way too much for that. Sakamoto wasn't just her right-hand man, she almost considered him her best friend. He was about as close as a brother to her.

"Alright, done. A medium pay raise and two days off work. You really deserve them. Treat yourself to a nice luxury spa or something. Sip some cocktails, whatever. It's on me." Y/N answered.

"Thank you. I really appreciate that." Sakamoto replied, giving her the most heartfelt smile that she had ever seen on him. Y/N sighed and sat back down at her desk. It was odd that the Commission worked with him. And that he would work with the Commission. He didn't seem like the type that was a huge fan of theirs, unless she was completely misjudging him. Which she didn't think was the case.

"I wonder why someone as straight-laced as him would do dirty jobs for the commission..." she muttered. Sakamoto nodded with a pensive expression on his face. So it was the commission that had hired him and not someone else. That was a little comforting, at least. There had been other heroes after her in the beginning, but soon the Commission had made her a high profile criminal and that meant that if someone was going after her it was definitely for the kill. Y/N was honestly surprised that she had survived for this long with actual assassins after her.

"It is odd. From what I've gathered he wasn't very eager to agree, not because it involved you, but because the Commission wants you dead. I think he actually will try to get you alive and make you face a court in a trial." Sakamoto said. Y/N burst out in laughter. Yes, as if that was ever going to happen. Although it sounded appealing to get a break from all of this organising and killing and making money (which was surprisingly stressful), prison wasn't exactly the place where she wanted to spend that break. She wasn't even sure whether she could afford to get a break.

With the amount of money she had, she could be retiring early right this moment, but then who was going to take over the business? Who was going to take care of Sakamoto? She couldn't just retire and leave everything as it was. She wanted to do that at times, but it just wasn't a good solution. She couldn't let half the drug trade in the country go to shambles, because she wanted to take a little time-out of a year or two. This wasn't some bullshit corporation after all.

"Well, I guess we'll see about that. Maybe he'll be the one facing a trial when he gets caught having a passionate affair with me instead of killing me."