chapter 1

(Same disclaimer as on the first page)

' ' thinking
(Narutos p.o.v)

It has been a few days since i found the book of joseph and since then i have been busy harvesting the bliss and storing it in green barrels i have also taken the seed name as well as i have also been busy spreading the beliefs of edens gate throughout the shinobi nations under the name of joseph seed in hopes that no one would find me and with each day more and more people join me and in turn help rebuild edens gate.

The first people to join me were a group of wandering merchants and when i told them about edens gate and the flowers they decided to join and offered to help spread the word of the father whislt on their travels and it worked now edens gate has over 100 new followers and the clearing i first awkoke in has now become hope county and homes and businesses are now starting to be built.

I set my living quarters up in the attic of the church as it felt right and i was minding my own buissness at the alter reading from the book of jospeh when one of the children came running in,

"Father naruto!" the boy yelled what is it my child i replied there are weird people wearing white masks and there is a old man with them he said as i stood there i thought ' no way it cant be what is he doing here' after a few minutes thank you for alerting my young one i said where are they now i asked they're nearing the clearing opening now father the boy replied.

I will head there immediately to see whats going on tell the enforcers to stand ready to defend our homes and beliefs if need by i said as the young boy nodded and ran off to do what i asked whilst i headed to the clearing opening.

(Hiruzen p.o.v)

I was nearing the clearing whilst gaured by my most loyal anbu in order to try and figure out what was going on as i had been hearing rumours of a group calling themselves Edens gate had appeared out of nowhere and had grown quickly,

just recently more and more i have heard that this groups has been working on building a community called hopes county and many of merchants that usually come into konoha have started to go there for business and i have also not seen naruto is a few days so i decided to investigate.

As i got to the opening to the clearing i could make out the shadow of a young man standing infront of us who i assumed was the leader of this community only known to me as joseph seed, as my anbu and i got closer to the man i noticed something that shook me to the core the man in front of me had blond hair and whisker marks on his cheeks at that moment i realised that the man in front of me was none other the my surrogate grandson naruto this was even more confirmed when the man said " hey jiji its been awhile"

(Naruto p.o.v)

Hey jiji its been awhile as i said that i could see the emotions on the old mans face then suddenly i felt myself be wrapped in a massive hug by my jiji as this happened i raised my hand to make my enforcers aware that i was ok and to not engage just yet, "naruto my boy, what happend to you and what are you doing out here? I heared my jiji say with tears in his eyes.