chapter 2

(Continuation of narutos p.o.v)

"naruto my boy, what happend to you and what are you doing out here? I heared my jiji say with tears in his eyes

Well jiji i said it started when i woke up in the middle of this clearing one moring at first i was wondering what happened when i realised that the civilians were the cause of my situation  so after awhile i walked around and stumbled apoun these white flowers as i point to the bliss flowers and i saw a young girl appear wearing a white dress and she told me
" the answer lies within the bliss" and she pointed towards the chapel building where i found the book of joseph seed and decided to take up his name and spread the word of edens gate.

(Hiruzen p.o.v)

As naruto was telling me what had happened to him i couldnt help but feel my anger rising towards the dammed civilians and then when he told me about how he had taken up the name of joseph seed i realised the naruto was the man i had been hearing about and that he was the leader of edens gate,  naruto my boy i asked why didnt you come home and tell me what happened ?.

Naruto stood silent for awhile then he spoke "the reason is simple jiji konoha is no longer my home" my eyes shot wide open what do you mean its not your home any longer! I yelled as the words lest my mouth i finally noticed the both my anbu and i were surrounded by what i would assume to be followers of naruto i then see my anbu get into fighting position when i heard naruto say " Stand down my children this man and his followers are friends of mine and i will not see them harmed" as he said this the people came out of hiding showing themselves to us and the first thing i saw was that they were heavily armoured with a large symbol painted brighton the chest area   and weilded what looked like a large machine.

( imagine the symbol is on rhe chest area)

Easy jiji i heared naruto say these are just some of my enforcers think of them as the police of edens gate  and the thing they are holding is called a m60 a heavy machine gun

"Now where was i oh yes i heard him say the reason i said konoha was no longer my home is because no matter where i went i was cast out or beating by both civilians and ninja but here i have a family who care about me and i them i cant just leave them jiji" he said and thats when i realised he was right konoha was never his home as a home is where you should be able to feel safe which he never was alright my boy i understand but would you allow me to send some of my anbu  here to make sure that everything is alright? I asked

(Narutos p.o.v)

As i heard jiji ask if he could send some of his anbu to look around i thought about for a moment then i told him im sorry jiji but how can i know that one of yohr anbu wont try and harm on of my followers the minute they are alone?

As i said this i saw a frown appear on my jijis face and as i was about to comfort him i head the sounds of someone running up to us "father, father!" As i turn around i see a young girl running up to me what is it my child i ask "there are more people on there way here" she said as soon as i heard that my head darted to look at jiji as i asked him Who else did you bring?

"I only brought my anbu"  he relpied  i could tell by the look in his eye he was telling the truth so i bolted to the beginning of the clearing to see a group of bandits coming towards me as they drew closer i saw that they were chasing the same girl that had pointed me towards the chapel as the girl go close to me she ran into my arms pleading for help.