i live alone: choi sung-han

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

sunghan was getting comfortable on the couch when he was startled by the sound of someone entering the passcode of his apartment. he immediately turned his head towards the door.

"oh? who's that?" the commentator asked as they looked closer.

a female figure enters the apartment and raises questions among the commentators.

"oh? who's that? is that you girlfriend?" the host asked.

sunghan laughed and shook his head, "no."

when the camera reveals the female figure, all of the commentators gasp loudly in excitement upon seeing hana entering the apartment.

"the one and only, choi hana!" the hosts exclaimed in surprise.

sunghan laughed softly.

"what is she doing in your apartment? do you live together?" the commentators asked.

"nah. she comes by sometimes to bring groceries and cook for me," sunghan said.

"mwo? most siblings would come over and ask you to cook for them. this one, she cooks for you?" the host asked while the others laughed, also couldn't believe it.

hana then walked towards sunghan who was already seated on the couch, still sleepy.

"did you just wake up?" she asked as she sat on the floor beside the couch.

"aniyo. i wanted to sleep but you suddenly came." he said softly.

"aigoo..." the hosts said. "you seem to be really spoiled. are you hana's older brother or younger brother?" the host asked and sunghan laughed.

"have you eaten? i haven't eaten yet. can i borrow your kitchen? i'll cook for you for lunch and dinner," hana said.

"i'm hungry. do what you want," sunghan replies before laying back on the couch.

"arraseo," hana replies while caressing sunghan's hair.

"i'll wake you up after i'm done cooking lunch. it'll take around 45 minutes. sleep for now," hana said before she slowly got up while groaning.

"wae?" sunghan asked.

"i'm getting older. joint pains," hana replies.

hana comment made all the staff laughed including the hosts.

"yah! she's not even 30 years old, and she's having joint pains!?" the female hosts exclaimed while laughing. sunghan grinned.

"but you seem to be really close with your younger sister. are you?" the host asked.