late late night with jimmy fallon

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

"ladies and gentlemen, choi hana!"

hana grins as she walks backstage and to the stage, where she greets jimmy with a side hug. the fans waved and cheered loudly for hana, which made her smile widely.

"alright, hana, please, take a seat," jimmy said as he also took a seat.

"thank you. oh my god, this is crazy," hana said while looking at the audience, and they once more cheered loudly. hana laughed.

"no, i mean – you here in our studio is crazy," jimmy said.

hana laughed and shook her head, "it's an honor. i mean – i did not expect that you would call me over to your studio. when i was told that jimmy fallon invites you over as a guest for his show, i'm telling you, i screamed!"

jimmy laughed. hana grinned and chuckled before crossing her legs.

"i was beyond happy. it's an honor. thank you so much for inviting me over. so good to be here," hana said.

"we're happy to have you here too, hana. first of all, you're an amazing performer and you look stunning tonight," jimmy said. hana laughed while looking at her outfit.

"thank you! but this is just a simple outfit i got from shein," hana said, making jimmy laugh.

"am i allowed to say the place i went for shopping? i mean – shein. i mean – the place. i mean – shit." hana stops and presses her lips together while jimmy and the audience laugh.

"let me rephrase that. these outfit is actually mine personally and i bought it from an online store. is that alright?" hana said, and jimmy approved it.

"we haven't even started properly and you're already owning this stage. amazing!" jimmy said.

hana grinned and nodded.

"anyways, let us start with your attendance at the met gala last night," jimmy said. "look at that," he pointed at the screen.

hana grinned as the audience cheered.

"you and mark of nct. amazing duo! you two suit each other so well. look at this again," the screen shifted to a photo of hana and mark, looking at each other.

"are you sure you are friends?" jimmy asked.

"i am hundred percent serious, we are friends. we are groupmates," hana replies.

"talking about your group. superm, right?" he asked.

"yes!" hana replied.

"i should invite you guys over once," jimmy said.

"oh god, yes! please! i promise you you're gonna enjoy us coming here," hana said. 

jimmy laughed, "i know i will enjoy it when you're here in this studio."

hana laughed and clapped.

"anyways, how was the met gala?" jimmy asked.

"it was great. i was happy to meet a lot of long-term model friends and also meeting new people. however, i couldn't eat even though i was hungry because none of the people inside the met was eating the food that was served. i really wanted to eat though," hana said and frowned.

the studio broke into laughter.

"you couldn't eat because you thought you were going to be the only one who's eating," jimmy said and hana nodded.

"exactly."

"but other than the food, were you happy to attend it?"

hana kept silent and pressed her lips together. jimmy broke into laughter again, knowing her answer was the opposite of what people would expect.

"it was a great experience and i am truly grateful that i am invited to the event. but i am not going to it anymore." hana said and shook her head. jimmy fallon and the audience laughed.

"alright, so vogue released a behind the scene videos of you and mark getting ready for the met. and this went trending in america also worldwide. getting subway and mcdonalds while wearing your outfits to the met," jimmy said.

hana grinned as the audience cheered loudly.

"we actually did a photoshoot there. i mean – personal photoshoot after getting permission from the staff of mcdonalds and subway. it came out really well. i really love it." hana said.

"oh, everyone's gonna love it so much. take a look at this," jimmy said, pointing to the screen.

hana laughed when the screen showed the photo from the photo shoot taken at the subway. it was during waiting for their orders. they sat at the seats comfortably.

"you were so hungry, i bet," jimmy said.

"i was," hana pressed her lips. jimmy laughed.

"and these photos turned out really good. i personally love all these photos. you two are models and you model for subway and mcdonalds for free. isn't this free endorsing? they don't have to pay you," jimmy said. hana laughed and nodded, "we did it for free."

"and then after you arrived at your hotel room. you guys ate again." a photo was shown on the screen, showing mark and hana eating korean cuisine in their hotel suite.

"i guess i was really hungry last night. i was. and then i fell into food coma until this morning," she said, making jimmy laugh again.

"oh my god, you're so funny!"

hana grinned and chuckled in response.