The meeting

(Y/n enters station 19)

Dean Miller: Hey, do you need assistance?

Y/n: Hey, yeah is Andy Herrera in today?

Dean: Yes she's on call right now would you like me to pass a message?

Y/n: Erm... No could I stay here until she gets back its important?

Dean: Sure the waiting area is right over there (points to seating area)

Y/n: (Waits patiently)

7 Minutes later

(Station 19 pulls up)

(Captain) Maya Bishop: Ok squad, that was very tense today well done guys.

(The team goes upstairs)

Dean: Andy come here you have a visitor!

Andy Herrera: I'm coming one second, who is it?

Dean: I don't know (runs upstairs)

Y/n: So you are the Andy Herrera, huh (looks Andy up and down)

Andy: And you are?

Y/n: I'm your sister, y/n proud daughter of Elena and Pruitt Herrera

Andy: I'm sorry, what? You cant be my sister my mom died when I was 9. I would've known if I had a sister.

Y/n: No Elena hasn't passed away, Elena left Pruitt just before she found out she was pregnant with me.

Andy: I- I don't know what to say, Mom's still alive, she lied about dying? And if you grew up with her why do you keep saying, Elena?

Y/n: I don't like to call her "mom" because she wasn't a very good mother figure, I grew up in homes some good some bad. She left you because she wasn't ready she should've aborted me when she had the chance.

(Maya walks down the stairs)

Maya: Is everything ok Andy? We are all waiting for you.

Andy: I don't think so, My mom is still alive and this is my sister y/n?

Y/n: Hey gorgeous (y/n smirks)

Maya: (smirks back) Hey you should meet the team I'm guessing you already met Dean he was in reception.

Y/n: Yeah that'd be great, Andy are you ok?

Andy: (zoning out) Yeah I'm fine.

(Y/n, Andy, and Maya go upstairs)

Andy: Hey everyone, this is my long-lost sister, y/n.

Y/n: Hey guys nice to meet you all, I'm actually training to be a firefighter but I don't think ill be able to pass, the guys in my class are so much better than me and I don't have any friends there.

Victoria Hughes: Sup we could train you little Andy, who needs friends when you have family right?

Y/n: Right!

(The team introduce themselves)

Dean: I'm Dean Miller. We met already.

Victoria Hughes: Please call me Vic.

Travis Montgomery: Hey I'm Travis I'm mostly on aid car but I can also cook.

Jack Gibson: Hi I'm Jack funnily enough I used to date your sister. (He chuckles)

Andy: Not funny Jack.

Jack: Sorry.

Andy: You will be.

Ben Warren: Anyways I'm Ben otherwise known as the 'job hopper'

Y/n: Why's that?

Ben: Because I went from Anesthesiologist to a surgical resident to firefighter to now training in medic one.

Y/n: Damn you must be married to one successful woman, or man if you're into that

Ben: You could say that my wife Miranda Bailey is the chief at Grey Sloan Memorial.

Y/n: Wow one lucky fellow.

Andy: Y/n stop hitting on the team.

Y/n: Andy, I'm 18, plus married men aren't my type (glances over at Maya)

Maya: Hey don't look at me little Andy I'm engaged.

Y/n: Worth my shot.

End of 'The Meeting' I hope you all enjoyed part one, thank you for reading :)