Red Love

TW: dead hero, blood, kissing, bleeding, hero and villain Drabble.

Luka threw Logan against the alley way wall, Pinning Logan's neck with his forearm.

Luka's eyes glew a light grey, His fangs protruding as he stared at Logan's grimace.

The older(Logan) panted heavily, His head digging into the brick wall behind him; His back aching with the force of the villains(luka's) arm.

"well, you've caught me... what are you gonna do..?" Logan asked, his eyes focusing on the swirl of the youngers, Logan's attention on The way luka's eyes kept shifting from grey to brown, then shifting from brown to black.

"I can tell your troubled by something... tell me what's wrong." The older then said, his eyebrows creased with worry.

the Villain stared a bit longer, his eyes fading a light brown as he stared down at the hero's lips. With little hesitation, luka leaned forward and joined their lips.

luka watched as Logan's eyes closed before closing his own. he smiled a bit as he felt Logan's head moving a bit forward to match the youngers pace.

The Hero couldn't move too far with villains hand on his neck but that didn't matter.

The sensation lasted a minute, Both boys panting as they released one another.

"I'm so sorry." The Villain then said, his eyes welling with tears. Instead of letting the hero speak, he kissed Logan again, pinning the hero down further into the wall; the salty tears mixing in with their lips.

Luka reached into his back pocket with his free hand, drawing out his dagger.

He let their lips dance a moment longer, apologizing 100 times in his head for what he was about to do.

Then, he stabbed the hero in the chest. Their lips falling apart.

"I-I'm so sorry.." Luka kept repeating, watching as red stained his hands, leaving the knife in the wound to stop the blood flow.

" I love you with everything in my soul. But believe me when I say that I had no choice.." the Villain pleaded, big fat tears rolling down his face.

Logan gave a small smile, blood dribbling out the corner of his lips. He kissed Luka once more, letting their lips intertwine one last time.

luka felt Logan's weak hands grabbing his hand, Resting it on the dagger and slowly pulling it out of himself.

luka sobbed in the kiss, his knees going limp.

Blood rushed out the wound. The Hero's kiss slowing down and eventually stopping. His body went limp, the only thing keeping him up was Luka's forearm on his neck, pinning Logan to the wall.