Chapter 1:Will her Birthday wish come true or her Nightmare???

January 2,
11:45pm

Jisoo's P.O.V

"Sooyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" he happily called. I turned happily , recognising the one and only person who can call me with my pretty nickname (sooyaaa). Tears of joy and reuniting fell from both of our eyes. Bouquet of flowers in his hands, wearing his high school uniform and giving me the most cutest bunny smile that I have been craving to see for years.

"I missed you" I said smiling gracefully. We both were at the two sides of the road, when he started to come towards me........

"BOOM!!!!", the car crashed over him....

Author's P.O.V

"NOOOOoo!!" she screamed in fright as woke up , making the whole staff glaring at her. As she look around, she realized that she was having the worst nightmare ever. As she was messaging her temples, the two doctors ahead of her desk, apologizing the people glaring at them.

"Yaahh!! Kim freaking Jisoo!!" one of them said annoyingly. Jisoo looked up at their angry faces. She ignored them and put her head again on her desk.

" Yahh! You know you almost gave me minor heart attack from your uninvited scream" said the other placing his hand on the chest , overreacting...

"Guys, please can you shut your mouth . I really had the worst nightmare of my life and I'm having headache thinking about it...." she said while messaging her temples..

Looking her angry, both stayed quiet for a while, then "Go fresh up yourself "
Jisoo nodded and walked towards the restroom. While the two of them, sharing stares with each other and smiling happily.

As she reached the sink, she turned the tap on of running cold water , she washed her face and looked herself in the mirror....

"No,no, nothing will happen to him..what on the earth are you even thinking about. Kim Jisoo, wake up from your your rubbish nightmare...but still this nightmare shouldn't turn into real . No, No ,No he is a strong and brave boy ,okay? ... Wait, a boy or a man!?.. Ahhhh! Whatever .... Just don't over think yourself!!.... She thought, concerning herself more and more.

" Yahh!!Kim Jisoo, on exactly what day you will come out from that freaking restroom?!!huh??" one of them shouted.

"Jisoo-ya, please come fast we are waiting for you to come , we have something for you" said the other sweetly.

" Coming ,coming!!" she replied as she washed and wiped her hands. She hurried and opened but welcomed by silence and dark closed room.

The door finally opened , revealing her two close-friends and behind them the whole staff of emergency department and singing .....
"Happy Birthday to our dear Chu!!"

Her heart melted with their supprise and she forget about nightmare thoughts for a awhile. She greeted them with a beautiful smile.

" H-h-ha-pp-y B-Bi-ir-th-day " someone said catching her breathing as she leaned at the door . "Ohh, Yahh!! Chaeyoung-ah come sit here" Jisoo said as she pulled the chair."Lisa, go bring water" Jisoo ordered. In seconds, Lisa brought water , she handed it to Jisoo and she slowly made Chaeyoung to drink.

" Are we late?? " Chaeyoung asked looking at Jisoo and Lisa."No, you're tooo late" Lisa replied emphazing the word too.

" It is because of..." Chaeyoung let a sigh out and continued "Let me tell you, first she takes more than 25 mins to dress herself and then she drives so slow!! , actually it would have been better if I took bus to come here, since it's nightime I have to come with her... I sometimes wonder how Jin oppa loves her so much!!!!" she again sighed as she her end explanation.

"Of course. He loves her because they are same kind" Jisoo stated. Everyone laughed at their funny talks." By the way, where is she ?" Jisoo aked looking at the door.

" Whoo?"asked poor Lisa since she went to take the cake that was in fridge.
"What's so funny and who are you talking about ??!" she asked looking at Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

" It's about Irene Noona" Chae answered. " I'm here" Irene said walking towards Jisoo.
"Happy birthday my dear Jichu!!" She wished Jisoo and turned to Chae asking "Yahh Chae!! Why did you took my name so annoyingly? huh?". And their bickering starts making everyone laughed and smiling happily.

"Everyone's here smiling and laughing. I wished if you were here. Seems like this year and birthday too, I have spend alone like the other 7 years .Like olden times, I just want you to be here, atleast at my birthday. I want to celebrate it with you,my bff". Jisoo said in her mind as tears were forming in her eyes.

"Ladies!!, If you' ve done with your conversation, how about we cut the cake because it is already past 12:00 , so....?" said the handsome standing in front of them. " Of course. Yah! Cha Eunwoo you really know my stomach !! " Lisa jokingly said as she pats (hits) the boy's shoulder, poor him.

Lisa brings the cake near Jisoo, as everyone patiently waited for her to cut it.
"Ms.Kim, if you have wake up from your dreams, then can you make a wish and cut the cake, atleast for us... ???!!" Eunwoo said teasingly. "Oh...okay, okay " said Jisoo. When it was wishing time....

" How much I have to wait for you?? I have waited more than 7 yrs and now it is time for you to come." She continued to wished" I wish for you to come as soon as possible, no.. this month, no....this week, no- no tomorrow, yes ....I wish to have my bestfriend tomorrow at my birthday."

After some celebration and chaos, Chae and Irene went to home whereas others were still at the hospital including Jisoo.

Jisoo standing at the window,looking at the beautiful white full moon and cold breeze touching her skin gently. She began to think looking at the bracelet.....

"I will not wear you anymore... Your real owner who gifted you to me, tell him to come and wore you to me againn....." She cried and went to sleep at the hospital bed...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will her Birthday wish comes true or the nightmare?

Will she ever be able to wear that bracelet ??

Who is her bestfriend?
Well if you know his name ...... comment below
________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you liked the characters and their positions, please vote ,share and comment your thoughts...Since it's my first book I would like to hear your advise and suggestions...So, I can be better in upcoming books, you know....

As for song(OST) above, I really really love the rhythm and lyrics of it .... And I wish you will like it too..

I will very soon be updating the chapter 2.....

Take care of yourself , family and friends.

Stay safe and Stay tunned.....!!! ^_^