Cont.Chapter 4:Finally! Meeting you after years!!

Author's P.O.V

The boys were standing in front of tall wide building, fully covered with glass windows named Haesung Hospital.

Jungkook was in awe seeing the changes and developments in his hometown

They walked inside, Jimin in front with Namjoon and Suga by his side while the two followed them from behind. the two of them started whispering making sure that they won't hear.

"Hey, Did you notice Namjoon's reaction whenever Jennie is mentioned?" Jungkook asked to Tae.

"Ani, but.. what's wrong?" Tae asked in return.

"I think... they had past.." Tae widened eyes at the latter's words and glared at him. "Hey, I mean.. that, whenever her name comes he tries to avoid and all of a sudden his expression becomes all gloomy." Jungkook reasoned. "I think we should stop imagining things and we'll make sure to ask them about it later" advised Tae and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, two more are added in our grp, you'll meet them later" informed Tae. Jungkook looked him confused but soon shrugged it off.

They five took few steps ahead and were standing in middle of Emergency Wards. Namjoon was looking for some familiar doctor or nurse, when a spotted one.

"Nurse Choi here!" waved Namjoon and Jimin.

A lady in her late 40's smiled at them shocked. "Omo! What happen to Jimin-ssi!"she screamed with concern face looking at his leg.

"Nothing much... U know how careless he is right? So he fell off in the woods and then this..." Namjoon lied while pointing at his injured leg. "Oh.." sighed Nurse Choi with a worried and pity written over her face.

"You don't have to worry at all, I've given him the first aid...you just have to stitch and dress the wound, that's it!" Tae comforted her when suddenly her phone rang, "Excuse me for an minute!" excused the nurse with a light bow.

"What a pretty lie, you're good at lying !" stated Jimin, glaring at Namjoon.

"But some part of it was true like... you being careless" said Namjoon innocently while the others try not laugh and Jimin clenched his jaw.

"What's wrong with you all ? huh? Why do u keep picking up on me today? huh?" said Jimin frustrated.

"That's enough for today!" scolded Suga grabbing everyone's attention there. Suddenly Namjoon let out a fake cough, probably giving signal to others.

Taehyung's P.O.V

The plan has begun.

'Step 1: Except Jungkook, everyone leaving the place asap by making proper excuses.'

"Umm.. guys, I do really need some sleep for working tomorrow so I'll be at my Aunt's home which is nearby so...I'll get going then" Suga hyung and excused himself before anyone speak.

Seems like the idea of me and Jungkook following them from behind so that the two of them explain the plan to hyung.. succeed, thanks to me.

"Argh!..I forgot the car repair! seriously! I'll get going, don't worry I'll be back in an hour. Take care of him, its up to you two now!" acted Namjoon while creating pressure by squeezing his one hand on my shoulder as the other doing same on Jimin's shoulder and he whispered the last words in our ears, smirked and left.

I notice Jungkook looking at us suspiciously, he raised an eyebrow making face like 'Something's fishy definitely going here, am I right?'

I tried to avoid his gaze and look around when Jimin slightly nodded signaling me and thank god that Jungkook didn't notice.