first day of school

Y/N swan was always the rock of her family. While her Mom was always childish and her sister too clumsy to take care if anyone she has to be the responsible person in charge.  Of course it did come with some perks such as the power to pretty much do what she wanted in her free time.
   While her sister and mom hung out and had fun goofing of she learned new hobbies or volunteered for credits. One thing was show certain she was definitely going somewhere with her life. By the age of fourteen she had everything she needed to make it into a ivy League almost guaranteed, the only thing she needed to learn was how to let go.
  While she knew her family could survive on their own it still worried her to think about them without her and if they would be okay even though that had done it before she came along.
  Her father of course was a whole other level of lost cause so when the time finally came to give her mother and sister some temporary independence she left to move with her father. Her father Charlie married their mother Rene at a young age and they followed the statistics and did not last very long.
  He got the worse end of the deal and ended up alone unable to even cook for himself. So, y/n being the responsible person decided that she had taken care of her Mom and sister all she could and not it was time to look after her father.
   She did of course realize he was an adult and could take care of his self, but sometimes her just needed help and company. He was always too stubborn to admit it though.
    The end of February was when she decided it was finally time to let go and do what needed to be done. Her family of course said she did not need to but realized from experience her mind was not easily changed.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After arriving in Forks Washington, her and her father stopped at the local diner for some food. His sheriff car parked out front in the direct middle where everyone saved his spot as usual.
    They both ended up getting steak and just catching up. While Bella had always been awkward with their father and only called him Charlie usually y/n never had this problem, she was always closer to her father and Bella the opposite.
   The locals were nice enough but she found them quite nosy and wished they showed a little more respect for others and themselves.
   At home she realized that her father had renovated her rooms  both from what she told him of her life on the weekly phone calls. While of course he left Bella's mostly alone as she was very picky.
The walls