03

mels pov.

i wake up to see i wasn't where i fell asleep, i turned over to see i was face to face with ashtray in his bed. i felt my face start to warm up. he had his arm around me and we were basically cuddling.

i didn't want to wake him, but i could not stop admiring how peaceful he looked, i've never been this closeup to him i look down at the end of the bed to see i had my leg wrapped around his. woah i must've been real comfortable last night.

i laid back down on ashs shoulder and went back to sleep. i was just gonna get up when he would wake me up i told myself.

————————————————————————
ashtrays pov.

i woke up and sat up to rub my eyes, mel was still sound asleep next to me. i got up out of bed softly and walked into the living room.

" morning sleepyhead " fez looked at me

" morning " i responded back

i walked into the kitchen to go check the cameras n shit fuck i was tired.

i was about to go back in my room to check on mel too see if she was up yet.

( back to mels pov )

i got up out of bed to see ashtray wasn't by my side anymore, i go to the bathroom and i notice i was still in maddie's clothes.

i go back in ashtrays room and looked threw his wardrobe to find something comfy i grab some sweatpants and i leave on my crop top.

i sat down on his bed and got on my phone.

4 missed calls from maddie.

fuck. i texted maddie to tell her i was okay and asked if something was wrong. she was just wondering if i was okay and when i was gonna be home.

i check my socials and noticed i had posted that pic of me and ash on my snapchat. while looking at the picture i caught myself smiling at it, i looked happy.

i walked up out of ashs room to see fez chillin in the living room.

" goodmorninggg " i looked at fez

" goodmorning kid" he replied

i headed into the kitchen, god i was starving.
i walk back in the living room until somebody grabbed my waist from behind.

i turned around to see ash leading me into the back he sat down and i sat down on his lap, i started smiling as he held my waist

" goodmorning to you too " i laughed

"goodmorningg mel"
he said in a tired voice

" your in a good mood" i whispered

"cuz i woke up to you by my side." he responded

wait r those my pants you got on? he asked

" maybe, do you want them back? " i added
no you can keep them,
they look better on you.

i gave him a little peck on his cheek since he was being all nice.

i gotta go home soon tho ash, i frowned
maddie wants me home she said she has to talk to me about something important or sum.

damn alright i'll take you home in a bit ma.

——————————————————————-

short chapter!!! i apolgize🥲 i'll make up for it on the next page!!😈 if anybody has any suggestions or misspelling txt my insta!!! @elizaa4president