📌 Authors Note and Description 📌

Hi guys(つ≧▽≦)つ, this is Takemina The author of the story, I just want to say that this story was inspired by a manga that I read back then so I thought to make one story like that but the male led was ofc Takemichi and a little bit change of the story, and here in this story is Takemichi has Save everyone and they are all just waiting for the bright future to come but Takemichi suddenly disappears and none of them know where he went, many people say that he may be dead or that he has someone else living in another country and he has forgotten about them, but that is impossible because even hina or Takemichi's family does not know where he disappeared.

They all worked together to find him, they had already reached another country in case he was there. But still no news of him, no one saw or knew where he went, he just disappeared like a bubble ....... as if he had disappeared from the world.
Cuz of all the clues they saw and searched for, only one was pointed out that's when before he disappeared or the last time they saw him, and the year was 2007.

But that doesn't mean they will stop looking for him.

Thought 5 years have passed and there is still no news on him, but don't worry because they haven't been bad as Takemichi doesn't want them to be like that and so that Takemichi's hard work to save them all from disaster is not wasted.

But what is the reason why Takemichi suddenly disappeared and where did he go.

Do you want to know?

if yes then I'll tell you why ....

Its because Takemichi was accidentally Taken by the Gods to another world.

Because of their mistake, they want to bring Takemichi back to his old world, the only case is that for some reason someone is holding back or stopping their power to bring him back there.
so they decided to send Takemichi to another world first and to find the Mysterious Circle crystal and eat it so that he can have the power where he can open the portal from here to his world, and not only that. They also have Takemichi's strength that he can use to fight in other worlds, and powers or magic but only here can his powers be used in other worlds, and so on.

At first he did not believe what was happening, but he had no choice but to follow what they said so that he could return to his world.

Now He was sent to Another World the names was Aetherdia.....

In Aetherdia where he met many people, mystical Creature, legends being, Gods and a lot more who loved him and adore him so much.

that also includes the New born Twins who later became his own Child ......
I mean biological Child although he didn't give birth to them-actually no one give birth to them, He use Magic to them to become his biological Child because it indeed, something happen so he need to do it.

He was sent to Another world Know as Aetherdia Where there are soldiers, slaves, kings and queens, princesses and princes, saints and heroes, wizards, mage, hunters, elves, mermaids, dwarfs, dragons, animals that in his world never seen, legend beings that thought only exist in some books, Summoned means someone from my world or other world's that being Summoned in Aetherdia to become Heroes and a lots more.

After 5 years of living in Aetherdia world, he finally found what he was looking for with the help of his friends, and now he is ready to return to his former world.

He'll finally be able to go back to his original world and he can also come back in Aetherdia, he can also bring someone with him back here to his world or to his world back to Aetherdia.

"Finally I can go back now"

______________________________________

So I'll leave it like this for now and maybe in the future I'll continue this story since I don't have any ideas for this now......

But if my brain finally create some parts for this I will post it but maybe that's still in the future

Sorrryyyyy~~~~( ≧Д≦)

I also had another stories like this that maybe if I finished writing it I'll post it so check it out if y'all want but I'll warm you all cuz it like this as well....
because these are just some ideas that entered my brain/mind and I wrote here and maybe in the future if i finally have some ideas i'll continue this or maybe complete this and the others as well....

Btw guys just comment here rn if y'all want to read the chapter 1 cuz that's the only Chapter I have rn so if y'all want, I'll post it rn so you all can read it and if not then maybe 1 week after I post this I'll post the Chapter 1, so just tell me if y'all want me to post it but only Chap 1 cuz that's really what I only have now, I don't have any ideas for now.....

Well that's it for now bye👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻