3

I woke up the next morning, feeling energized. I decided to look at my phone. 9:00 am. and then I checked the notifications, wha-?! I looked at my YouTube and there I saw 150k subscribers! I guess the raid attracted some new people, a lot of new people "I need to post on twitter" I say to myself as I open twitter and make a post saying "Heyo guys! thank all of you for joining my stream yesterday. I am here to tell you guys that this Saturday I will do a stream of the game phasmophobia and with someone you may know." and post I didn't want to say who since I didn't know Ran- Daniel would feel comfortable with me telling them all so I just decided not to. 

I got up and took a shower, then put on some new clothes and walked to the kitchen and cleaned up the rest I didn't  clean yesterday and put my setup back where it belong and took a day off since I really needed that and I also kinda needed to find some new stream and video ideas. For now I had mainly done Minecraft videos and a few videos on my VR headset. But I had finished the games on the headset and I didn't really have any other ideas for Minecraft other than a let's play but I was kinda scared of the feed back it would get on it.

And then I thought back to what Daniel had said that if I needed help with anything I could just text him, so that's what I did.

Me: Hey Daniel. I was kinda wondering if you could help me?

Ranboo: y/n hey! yeah what's up?

Me: So I hate to admit this but I'm maybe a little stuck on ideas.

Ranboo: Hmm yeah I see how about you join my stream later today and then you can maybe get some inspiration?

Me: yeah but I kinda promised myself a free day today so idk

Ranboo: you don't have to stream you can just be there to keep me company. Only if you want ofc.

Me: Oh well yeah sure why not I'll join. Just let me know when you start :)

Ranboo: okay great I'm happy I could help

Me: yeah thx.

So now I am going to join their stream I hope it's gonna go well. I bet it will go fine.. right? why am I so nervous? It's just a normal stream.. with Ranboo himself. I decided to calm myself a little by watching a movie, IT to be exact. It's one of my favorite movies, but to be honest I don't know why, it's just really good and I don't think that it's scary or anything like that just comforting for some messed up reason. Anyways after the movie ended I got a text from Daniel "huh good timing." I say to myself as I check the message.

Ranboo: Hey I'm almost done setting up. Would you wanna talk while I finish setting it up?

Me: Uhm yeah sure I could do that :)

Ranboo: Great I'll call you in 5 get ready or whatever.

Me: yeah okey.

I turn on my computer and wait for him to call, then pick up as he does. "Heyo" I say tired but trying to sound a bit energized. "hey, I hope it's fine that you join the stream today, but like I said you don't have to play with me just be there to keep me company" He said in a happy tone which made me cheer up a little "Yeah no, it's totally fine don't even worry" I say smiling at how nice he was. "what are you gonna be playing anyways?" I ask again just starring at his icon on the screen "I'm gonna be playing a horror game, that's okay with you right?" He asks as I smile "yeah that's going to be so fun!" I exclaimed giggling remembering all the other streams I had watched with him playing horror games.

"Alright great, Well I'm done setting up so I'll make a tweet and you can as well to let people know that your on stream. And that'll just give me more viewers" he laughed at bit at last part "Yeah I'll do that" I chuckled at his comment as I made a tweet saying 'Heyo guys I am on Ranboo's stream! Feel free to join!' I posted the tweet a bit after he started the stream and while people were arriving we just talked and made sure that everything was working. A couple of times Ranboo screamed and I laughed at him making him laugh. I read the chat out for him since he was very concentrated on the game and I saw some very sweet and funny comments on Ranboo and a couple on me as well which mad me smile and laugh even more. All in all it was a very good stream and I couldn't wait for the phasmophobia stream with Tubbo. After a couple hours we ended the stream and planned out the phasmophobia stream 

"so what time where we gonna stream?" I asked to be sure "To get thee best effect let's start the stream at 10 and then we can see how long we want to stream and when we'll get tired. At least that what I think would be best but if you have  any other ideas let me know" He explained and I answered "No that's totally fine I just asked to make sure I got it right" I smiled "well I am gonna have to go cook some food since I am very hungry right now" I said getting ready to hang up "wait you can just cook while talking right? It's not that different from when streaming"  I was cut off guard an replied with "Yeah I guess you're right" I said quietly "But then I'll have to move my computer out in the kitchen again" I sighed a bit "oh if it's that hard too do it's fine" He said sounding a bit sad, which I hated hearing "No no no it's fine I'll do it, I'll just log on Discord with my phone"  I said as I pulled out my phone "alright great" he said in a happy tone. I then logged on and and joined the call leaving the computer "okay now I'll go make some food" I say walking out in the kitchen. 

"what are you gonna make?" I hear him ask as I look in the fridge "I don't know yet" I look around in the kitchen "I guess I'll just make some toast" I say to myself  "that sounds boring but if that's what you want" I hear Ranboo say in the background "If you have any better ideas let me hear" I say in a joking tone "well I don't know what you have" he answers laughing a bit "okay then hold on" I say as I turn on the camera filming my kitchen "You should probably go get some groceries soon, or just order some food" I think about it for a second "you know what, I'll just order something, that's way easier" I say turning off the camera and ordering some Chinese food "alright so it says it'll take about 20 minutes so in the mean time you can keep me company" I said sitting on the counter top "okay sure I am the one who asked you to stay"

(1241 words)