ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝔸𝕙 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥

Trigger warning

- Violence

- Death

- Gore

Y/n's POV:

I made it back to my camp area with no further incident, but felt unsettled and struggled to sleep, like something bad was about to occur. The night drags on as I toss & turn barley able to sleep and this continues for another three nights, is this what Shizu felt? I dismiss the feeling since nothing has happened so far and start to sleep in the tree as the nights became warmer and to seek little comfort, but it still tugs at the back of my mind, and it's only getting stronger until....

...

..

.

I'm shocked awake by the sounds of piercing screams and cries for help, I shot up only to see the glow of flames and smoke-stained skies in the distance. "A Fire! The hells going on!?" I mutter loudly, the flames burn so bright that it looks like daylight, I rush down the tree but halt at the base as a feeling stirs in me that scares me... I feel... excited.

As I'm contemplating my morals and trying to string together cohesive thoughts, there's an explosion in the distance and my body moves on its own. I'm charging through the trees, over the occasional rotting and decade bodies littering the forest, till I reach the edge of the parks forest and I'm hit with the sight of what appeared to be the entire town on Fire! I see, from behind the fence, burning corpses and bodies with bones sticking out of them everywh... Wait a sec... No, it looks like the bones are puncturing the bodies, like they were stabbed with sharpened, cracked bones... weird, but cool. I jump the fence and make my way closer, squatting down to get a closer look at the bone like weapons, I hear laughter off in the distance.

"Probably shouldn't go over there." I state aloud.

"You're going over there, aren't you." Shizu responds.

"Yes!"

Giggling, I make my way over to where I heard the laughter and see my favourite bakery on fire.

"Aww, I liked that place..." I sulk, I should be scared and running for safety shouldn't I.

"Yes." Comes Shizus response as I consider the fact that I'm probably a psycho.

On the way, passing by the bakery and leaving it to burn. I continue past more buildings like it and get occasionally surprised by sudden pops, crackles, and mini explosions of burning metal and wood. One explosion in particular immediately caught my attention as one of the buildings almost collapsed onto me to but I managed to avoid it with relative ease. I was getting closer to where I heard the laughter when I hear a weird whizzing noise, I look around to no avail when suddenly Shizu shouts- "Up! Look Up!" A car flew over my head, just barely missing me as I ducked, crashed into a building on the other side of the street to me. Whoa! What could've done that, I wondered. "Someone probably not good which is why you should be heading in the Opposite! Direction! You already almost died twice!" Shizu shouts but I had tuned them out as I continued to become increasingly more excited, I need to know! I swear if someone were to look at me, they'd see stars in my eyes.

With each step another corpse was found either impaled, burned, crushed, or decapitated. I would glance at them occasionally, finding all sorts of people who treated me like shit, dead. I would grin each time, though they would deny it, I would occasionally hear Shizu giggling and find them grinning ear to ear. We were the same after all. She hated how people would treat me (or maybe they just hated people) and was there for me.