Chapter 17: Tomorrow Is Another Day

NOW PLAYING

╔═════════════╗

Come a Little Closer - Cage The Elephant

                   2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏           ◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

             Time flies by
They all sang along
Time flies by
They all sang along
Time flies by
They all sang along
Time flies by
Bye

                                                                                   ┘

I sobbed into the steering wheel of my newly bought car. I lifted my head up wiping the tears from my face and connected my phone to the Bluetooth Radio and played my favorite song.

It's Been So Long - The Living Tombstones

PRESENT DAY/FREDBEARS DINER:

I grabbed my switchblade from my pocket and lunged it harshly into the back door, causing the glass around the handle to shatter. I reached my hand in carefully and unlocked the door.

I stepped inside, warily searching for my surroundings. I grabbed my flashlight and shone it into the establishment.

"Let's commit some Arson again." I said with a grin creeping its way onto my face.

The lights in the building were off, and the only thing emitting any light throughout the building was my flashlight, the full moon cascading through the Diners windows, and the occasional flashes of the arcade games.

I made my way down a long hallway which connected to what I assume would be a security office. I peaked my head in and just glanced around. There was what looked to be a computer with various buttons on it that showed various locations of the Diner. I stepped in and flipped through looking for the Animatronics.

They were on stage not moving, a breath of relief escaped my mouth as I then left the Security Room and made my way towards the kitchen. I glanced to my left and saw the animatronics, I shuddered upon actually seeing them in person and not in game.

I slowly and carefully walked up to them, and hesitantly lifted a hand to Freddy's nose. I gently squeezed it, a squeaky toy noise was heard and I softly chuckled. "I can't believe there's actually a squeaky in your nose, big guy." I smiled up at all of the animatronics then felt myself growing somber.

I looked down with a sad expression plastered on my face, and then sighed looking back up at the 3 animatronics. "I'm sorry that I have to do this to you 3. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie. Foxy, I'm talking to you too! I have to do this though, without you guys his plan would be pretty much ruined. I don't want you guys to be suffering and oddly enough I definitely don't want William to suffer. Im sorry but this will be the last time you guys perform."

Tears pricked at my eyes as I remembered all of the traumatizing things the kids inside of these animatronics went through, all the pain and suffering they endured.

I rubbed the tears away from my eyes with my sleeves then shone my flashlight down the hall at the door reading 'Parts & Services', I felt myself shudder upon reading it.

I looked up at the 3 again and then gave a soft and reassuring smile to them, "I would like to be the very last person to watch you guys perform if you'd allow me to be." I then left the main stage and made my way to the place I dreaded the most.

I slowly opened the door and shone my flashlight into the eerily dark room. I immediately saw the Power Box and a breath of relief escaped my lips. I trudged over to the box on the wall then flipped all of the switches on. The lights flickered to life almost like they hadn't been used in years.

I smiled up at my success and then quickly turned around. I screamed throwing my hands into my face at a desperate attempt to protect myself. I hated it. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Anger bubbled up my veins, with an excruciating fear as well.

The 8 Foot Tall SpringBonnie Suit sat up hung on the wall. I gritted my teeth together angrily, then made my way to the suit. I grabbed my switch blade and rammed into the chest cavity of the Spring-Lock Suit. "You were my favorite and now I can't even stand the sight of you." I rested my head on the stomach of the strung up suit. A shaky breath leaving my mouth. "Y-You broke my heart William."

I lift myself up off of the suit then grabbed my switchblade ripping it out of the chest cavity. "Willia- Springtrap... I promise you that I will be the one who puts an end to you. You will meet your demise as long as I am here." I clutch my blade tightly, the colors of my knuckles draining. I then slam the door shut to the room and make my way to the stage.

I'm greeted with eerily cheering Animatronics. They're bustling with movements, the movements so robotic and scary. I wouldn't dare to show them that feeling though. I sat down on a table in front of the stage and watched them perform. A smile plastered across my face the whole time.

I genuinely enjoyed seeing the animatronics perform, at the end of the performance Freddy, Chica and Bonnie slowly bowed down showing me their gratitude. My eyes widened, surprised at the gesture. "W-Wait, he didn't right." I stared at the animatronics scared that maybe I was already to late, but my fear was soon replaced with great admiration as Bonnie mechanically shook their head no.

I began hearing heavy footsteps coming from one of the back halls. I raised the blade up in front of me. taking a defensive stance. I saw Foxy coming from the back, his movements so slow, and eery. I began to feel myself well up with fear. I heard a clanging from the stage and saw that Chica had made a thumbs up with her metal hand. They were reassuring me that I'm okay, and that they were appreciative of what I was doing for them.

Then it hit me, "William must've already placed Remnant into you 4. I'm sorry that I wasn't their to stop him from doing so, but I assure you. I will make sure you guys never have to suffer while trying to stop that man." I smiled up as Foxy bowed down then made his way back to his Stage.

I then made my way to the kitchen to rig up the explosive disaster that awaits this damned diner.

I sighed and sat up from the stove with a groan leaving my mouth. I wiped the beads of sweat off of my forehead with my sleeve. I picked everything up placing it all back into my backpack. "Alright guys! I'm done with this. I made it to where you guys can perform for the children one last time and then after closing time tomorrow you guys will sadly be put to rest...by me, and not William at least" I said growing more sad as I said the last part.

I left the kitchen and stood in front of the 3 and smiled. I made my way to Freddy, I gave him a hug, made my way to Bonnie, gave him a hug, made my way to Chica and gave her a hug. I then went to Foxy and carefully opened the curtains leaning in and giving him a hug, watching out for his Pirate Hook, of course.

I went back to Parts & Services then turned the power off and closed the place up then made my way to my car. I laid back in my drivers side, and closed my eyes resting.

"Tomorrow is another day."

I then felt myself drifting off to sleep.

1,294 words.🤍