Chapter 30: Take Me To Him

NOW PLAYING

╔═════════════╗
505 - Artic Monkeys
                          2:01────I─────4:55

↺͏͏           ◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

    I'd probably still adore you
with your hands around my neck.
Or I did last time I checked.

                                                                                   ┘

I remembered something, she had said to me many years ago, something very important to do with my storyline. Something to do with the lore behind the games she mentioned.

So yes, this does mean that I'm going back to my origins. Back to where it's all supposed to begin.

Yes, that place being FredBears Family Diner.'

"My origin story begins tonight.", I said with an mischievous grin.

Back On Y/n's Universe - Her POV:

I laid down on the couch with Celestia nestled in my arms. She laid in front of me watching the TV while I listened to the harsh winds that hit against the house.

The winds continued growing in speeds, and I would be a liar if I said I wasn't extremely uneasy because of it. Celestia sat up abruptly tearing my thoughts away from the blizzard outside.

"Are you okay?", I asked her worriedly. She looked over at me and gave me a nervous smile, "Mom... I have a really bad feeling.", I sat up beside of her and put my arm around her pulling her into me, she leaned into my embrace and rested her head in the crook of my neck, "Baby it's just a blizzard, we'll be o-", she cuts me off, "No mom. I-I don't know how to explain it... I feel him." She said while stammering on her words from anxiousness leaking through her voice and appearance.

I pulled her away from me and looked directly into her eyes, "W-William? You feel William?" I said with great concern shown through my face. She looked at me and her lip began quivering, her eyes welled up with tears and then she said, "Mom... he's going to do it. I can feel it. I can feel his anger, I can feel his drive to kill... I can feel his bloodlust."

I grabbed her quickly pulling her into my arms. I didn't want her to see me breakdown, I didn't want her to see the tears that were streaming down my face. I need to be strong. I have to be strong for her. "Sh-Shhh it's okay honey. Just calm down, remember where we are, remember all of the things we've done to get here. You're okay, baby. Mamas got you."

She pulled away and stared into my eyes, and her eyes followed the trail of tears that fell onto my chest. "Mom you don't understand. He's going to pull you back. He remembers... H-He found out what he has to do. Mom he fucking knows! How did he find out!"

My tears only fell faster as I saw my daughter acting in such distress and concern, I stood up and yelled out to her. "Follow me, now!" She quickly ran after me as I ran up the stairs and into the office that I'd closed off for awhile. I turned the light on, and opened the laptop and powered it on.