Guess it wasn't meant to be (8)

Summary:

The cultivators asked for a battle, Sect Leader Xiao gave them war. Featuring Grandmother Baoshan Sanren.

-

Final AU for this book, where Wei Ying lost his memories.

-

There was a big celebration in Lanling Jin Sect. Everyone was celebrating this new so called event, the Banishment Day. Where everyone will be celebrating the banishment of they so called Demonic Cultivator, Wei Wuxian.

Everyone thought that everything was going to be okay. Everything will be alright they banished Wei Wuxian right? Big mistake.

Exactly after a day, just as what Wei Ying predicted. Fierce Corpses has been taking innocent lives. Without control and without their master, they can do whatever they want and that is to look for targets.

They are unstoppable. Nothing can stop them, even with Hanguang-jun with them. They want those things to end. But how? They want Wei Ying to be here to stop those. But where will they find him? No one knows.

Everything was miserable. It was far from great when the Banishment Day happened. A big mistake they did that they will remember their regrets. But because of their pride, Wei Wuxian was still seen as the Villain.

Because he practiced Demonic Cultivation? Because he betrayed others, who in the truth that he did not? For defending himself because he was wronged? For leaving his family to protect them? For killing people to protect himself?

Ridiculous.

"Sect Leader Jin, as the Chief Cultivator, you must have the plan how to stop the Fierce Corpses from killing people! What do you mean just stay calm WHEN WE ARE IN THIS SITUATION?!"

"Our people's lives are in danger and we must act quickly to save them!"

A mess. This Conference is a mess. Nie Huaisang sighed in annoyance behind his fan as his friend, Wang Chun, Sect Leader of Wang Sect had a displeased expression.

The woman besides Lan Wangji, looks like wanting to leave the Main Hall.

The woman lost her manners and patience as she slammed her hands on the table and stood up.

"And do you think arguing and shouting will make this situation any better?! GROW UP AND THINK SOMETHING FOR ONCE WITHOUT FOLLOWING SOMEONE FOOLISH!"

"Ming Yue!" Lan Qiren exclaimed. Ming Yue glared at him before she walked out.

-

"The wounds and whip marks are healing well, as well as the young master's head injury. It may take some time for him to get consciousness. But all in all, he is healing well, Sect Leader." The Healer informed.

The Sect Leader in dark blue robes, glanced at the unconscious figure in the bed before he thanked the healer. The healer bowed before she left. The Sect Leader sighed before he went back to the figure's side.

He held the hand of the man in the bed and held it tight.

"You have sacrificed enough... You may rest as much as you like.." the Sect Leader said.

"But do not take long for us to meet again, Wei Ying... "

-

Ming Yue walked back and forth as she waits for the messenger to arrive. The four juniors, who were sitting either on her bed or on the floor, were eagerly waiting too.