-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕-

It's been two days. Two days since Adriana disappeared. Both, the Perez and the Bianchi families have made a semi-permanent truce in order to find her. The boys have been going crazy. Currently the three of them were in the main building of their company, in Elias office, looking for anything that could help.

"When I find them... I will fucking kill them."

Nicolas has been sending death threats to no one in particular as he played with his hand gun, trying to calm his blood thirst.

"Now, now, Nicolas. Death is way too easy on them."

Isaac wasn't even trying to hide his killing intent, twirling his knife in his hand effortlessly. Elias was looking over papers that one of his guys brought, about everything and everyone that was at the party. Most of the names were famous in the criminal world, different mobs, mafias, assassins, gangsters, even the yakuza. None seemed to have anything to do with Adrianas disappearance.

"...Who could hate Adriana?"

"Well, you are quite popular Nicolas. Maybe your fans got a hold of her."

"You tryna say it's my fault?"

Nicolas pointed his gun and Isaacs forehead, and he placed his knife at Nicolas throat.

"Think about it. Who would try to hurt Adriana and actually think they could get away with it?"

Not even thinking about it much, only one trash came to mind.

"Fucking Miller. She would have the audacity."

Silence took over. Elias, Isaac, and Nicolas looked at each other. Of course, they ruled out the most obvious explanation.

"...Miller. Miller! That bitch!"

Elias rose from his chair, fixing his suit and heading out the door with Nicolas and Isaac at his sides.

"Tell Luciano Bianchi we have a lead, and that we will take care of it. Get me the whereabouts of Diamond Miller. Her address, and her fathers. Now."

"Y-yes, sir."

In a flash the three of them left the company and sat in their cars, all heading for one target.

The car tires screeched as the three cars stopped in front of the mansion, there was Diamond Miller and her father, waiting for them. Elias, Nicolas and Isaac stepped out of their cars.

"Nicolas! What brings you here?"

Diamond was completely oblivious to the pressure in the air. With one swift movement Nicolas gripped her throat, lifting the girl off the ground. She started squirming, and her father went to stop Nicolas, only to be held at gun point by him.

"Where is Adriana?"

"W-what?"

"Don't fucking toy with me, Miller. I fucking know you have her, and you better pray that not a hair on her head has been damaged. Now. Where. Is. She?"

Finally it all came crashing down on Diamond. No matter what, no matter how, she will never be able to win. Not against Elias, Isaac, or Nicolas, but against Adriana. Diamond will never be able to be her.

"I'll... I'll tell you... Please... Release me..."

Listening to her annoying yapping, Nicolas let his hold on her neck loose and she fell to the floor, coughing heavily. Nicolas made sure to not waste time and lifted her chin to look at him.

"Where is she?"

"The... The basement... In the house."

"Was that so hard?"

His voice sounded... Happy, and Diamond did the one thing she shouldn't have. Raised her head. Her sight was met with a gun barrel. There was a loud bang and a thud. Her father started screaming, but not for long. Another shot, and another thud.

They came for what was theirs. And no one, no one who stood in their way, was able to stop them.