-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈-

"I'm going to put it in, okay?"

"Mmh-!"

Adriana couldn't answer. It was a lot, maybe a little too much. All of this ecstasy, all of this pleasure. Are they sex gods? How can it possibly feel this good and they haven't even really started yet? Each of their touch was hot, almost burning, but it was filled with lust, passion, love.

"Use your words, darling. We want to make sure you're okay."

Isaac gently caressed her head, moving the sweat soaked hair from her face.

"Plea, please... Put it in... I need you-!"

Elias pushed in, filling Adriana up with his cock. Aria held onto Nicolas hands, squeezing it while taking Eli in. Her action made Nicolas smirk.

"Good girl, you're doing so well."

"Mmh!"

Elias was fully inside of her, giving the girl some time to adjust before moving. His movements were careful, calculated. He didn't want to hurt her, but it was painfully slow to Adriana. She started moving a little on her own.

"Eli please... Faster. I want you to ruin me."

That definitely did something. He started moving, fast. It seemed as if he reached every single possable part inside of her that there was. Elias did what was asked of him, he was ruining her in and out, and giving immense pleasure while he did it.

It took a few more thrusts for them both to cum, Elias being mindful and pulling out, cumming on the bed next to her. With another deep kiss, Elias backed away, giving Nicolas and Isaac access.

Nicolas started attacking Adrianas lips, picking her up and placing her in his lap. The guys hands roamed all over her body, and she felt another pair on her ass. Aria pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, her mind clouded.

"Isaaah-!"

She felt a finger push inside of her, but this time it was in her ass.

"How about you take both of us at once? Hm~? My darling could take it, right?"

He cooed placing small kisses on her shoulders and back. She could feel his chest against her, being sandwiched between Nicolas and Isaac. He put another finger in, stretching her out. Adriana couldn't help but moan as she felt Nicolas rubbing against her, grinding her front, while Isaac was playing with her ass, the other hand cupping her breast.

Andriana felt Isaac take out his fingers, and his cock pressing against her ass.

"Together on three, Nicolas."

Nicolas also positioned himself at Arias entrance.

"One... Two..."

As if sharing the same braincell, they both didn't wait and shoved their cocks in, making the girl dig her nails into Nicolas shoulders.

"You... Fucking... Monsters..."

"We love you too, darling."

Isaac was having the time of his life, happily warming his cock inside of her. Nicolas was also enjoying himself, seeing all of Adrianas emotions and reactions. They stayed like that for some time, being cruel enough to shove themselves inside, but kind enough to let her adjust afterwards.

Adriana felt good, and was ready for then to move. She moved up a little, instantly getting stopped.

"No, no, no. Tell us. Tell us you want to move, that you want us to make you feel good, that you want us to fuck your brains out, Adriana."

Isaacs voice sounded like honey laced with venom. So sweet, so intoxicating. But at the same time so lustful and rough words were said in that voice.

"Let me... Move... Please."

She felt embarrassed expressing her selfishness and wishes, but that's what they asked for.

"With pleasure, darling."

Nicolas was more than happy to comply. His hands rested on her thighs as Aria moved up and down, bringing herself and her boyfriends pleasure. Isaac placed his hands on her waist, throwing his head back while letting out soft grunts.

The room was filled with noises of skin slapping, moans and other noises. Finally the three reached their highs, slumming against each others hot sweaty bodies for support. Elias came back into to the room with a glass of water, giving it to Adriana who was half awake, leaning on Nicolas shoulder.

"None for us, Elias? That's playing favorites."

Isaac laughed, pulling out of Adrainas ass, making cum leak out. Not trying to become a father, Nicolas pulled out and came on her stomach. Aria took the glass with shaky hands, gulping it down as if she has been on the dessert for a week.

Finally managing to get out of Nicolas and Isaacs embraces, she plopped on the bed and almost instantly passed out. With her eyes closed, Adriana felt Isaac and Elias lay beside her, Nicolas also residing somewhere around.

"Adriana."

She could hear Elias calling her name. To lazy to talk, the girl hummed in response.

"You belong to us, darling."

The three said almost in unison. Adriana opened her eyes, shooting her gaze to meet theirs.

"Incorrect."

She replied, confusing her boyfriends.

"I don't belong to you. You belong to me."