Fourth Part

Jude's POV:
Gosh what I am doing here? But I just can't hold myself when she's wearing revealing clothes. I could already feel the stares from male persons on her and that's what makes me want to punch them all in their face.

Yeah I wasn't her boyfriend (yet) but was jealous on every person that laid eyes on her. That really makes no sense..

"What the fuck are you doing Jude? Are you drunk?" she asked and I think I saw a little bit of blush on her cheeks.

"I want you." I said shrugging with my shoulders.

"What?" she asks with concern in her voice.

I take a deep breath to move closer. So that our lips are just an inch apart from each other. So that I could hear her heartbeat starting to beat faster and faster.
I loved the fact that I was the reason to make her nervous.

"I want to know where to touch you." I whispered as she tried to escape my gaze and looked to the side.

"Na Darling. When you speak with someone you should look into their eyes." I smirked as I brought her chin with two fingers back into the right position to meet my eyes.

I continued "I want to know how to touch you. I want to know how to convince you to design a smile, just. for. me."

I feel her chest rising, falling, up and down and "Yes," I said. "I do want to be your friend."

"I want to be your best friend in the entire world."

"I want so many things," I whispered.

"I want your mind. Your strength. I want to be worth your time." My fingers grazed the hem of her revealing top and I said "I want this up." I tugged on the waist of her pants and said "I want these down." I touched the tips of my fingers to the sides of her body and said, "I want to feel your skin on fire. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know, it's raising because of me, because you want me. Because you never," I stopped and breathed, "never want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want all of it."

And she stared at me stunned.

"Rue Elodie Milana Bella Ayira Mount."

🤍🤍🤍

Yep yep bae's this is a mature story and Jude is basically a little player, a really jealous player😭

But be tuned for the next parts ❤️ LY

💋💋