Eighth Part

Rue's POV:
Luckily nobody found out about our... you know what I mean. But yet I still couldn't think about anything but yesterday. I didn't lost my virginity. Gosh no. But I knew that I shouldn't have done that anyway... Mason would lock me in my room and wouldn't let me talk to anyone of them again if he'll find out. And that'd be bad.

Anyways I literally woke up at 6 am today, because the stupid clock on my wall ticked so loud. I'm very sure that I'll have to use very much concealer to not look like a zombie today.

I got up groaning and went to the big marble bathroom of the hotel room. If you believe me or not i looked worse than in my imagination. There were more than twelve hickeys, on my neck, my shoulder and my décolleté. Most of them were red and blue. I quote: "The girl was too stunned to speak.."

Looking at my phone I saw that it was almost 1 pm. The bus to Wembley would be driving at 2 pm and I'd need 1 hour to get ready. I need to get ready quick...

 I need to get ready quick

After showering I put the England jersey with "Mount" on and matched it with my black pants

Also not forgetting to put very much concealer on every hickey, Jude gave me.
After that,  I immediately grabbed my purse and my phone and ran upstairs to get the bus.

🤍🤍🤍

"There you are! What took you so long?" Mason asked as I finally arrived downstairs. The other lads were already in the bus.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Woah I didn't do something, calm down." he said.

"I said shut the fuck up, Mason. Your annoying!" Do you know the feeling when you don't know why your angry but you're angry that you're angry?

That sucks. I know.

"Rue, you don't talk to me like that!" he said trough gritted teeth and grabbed me by my arm. Hard.

"Mason let go! I hate you." I shouted but he continued to pull my arm towards the way of the bus.

"I. Can. Walk. By myself!" I shouted and kneeled him in his manhood. (why do I find this funny?😭😭)

"Ahh fuck!!!" he cried out and pulled me back by my left leg as I tried to ran away. I fell and looked at the hole in my beautiful pants.

"You fucking ruined my pants! You bastard!" I tried to kick him in his disgusting face put failed because someone threw me over their shoulder.

I nearly screamed at the someone but the too familiar vanilla scent of Jude filled my nostrils.

"Good girl." he said as I pouted.

🤍🤍🤍

Gaghahahaga I don't know but the imagination Mason fighting with Rue in the Hotel lobby makes me laugh 😂😭👍

Anyways I feel so fucking bad for Jude he deserves so much better than just one point against Augsburg..☹️

But love to see him smile🥺🥺