𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌

"Boo! Did you get scared? hello, we are Trick- Or- Beat!" 

                                        "Bū! Kowaku narimashita ka? Kon'nichiwa, watashitachiha torikkuoabītodesu!"

"uu! museowoss-eo? annyeonghaseyo, ulineun Trick-Or- Beat-ibnida!"

                              "Xū! Nǐ hàipàle ma? Nǐ hǎo, wǒmen shì Trick-Or-Beat!"

"Bū̂! H̄āy klạw mậy? S̄wạs̄dī reā chụ̄̀x Trick- Or- Beat!"

--𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Tricksters

--𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒:

--𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

The name tricksters were genuinely inspired by the band's name. The fandom, no matter where they are, even if it's across the world, LOVE and ADORE the group so much! They love the members equally, and really do agree that it's hard to choose a bias in this group or get massively bias wrecked otherwise. Fans treat the members like they're role models', Heroes, Girl bosses' and very close friends.

Tricksters will do anything to protect the members at all costs! They absolutely hate haters, they ignore them usually, but if they cross the line, oh boy, you better watch out! Tricksters are really loyal, friendly, caring, and can turn into a whole fire fandom if you do something to upset the members. Tricksters try to talk and comfort the members if they are upset, no matter where they are, they'll find a way to comfort the people who gave them light, hope, and joy.