No...Not Again..!!

Sun's POV:

I watched Y/n as she slowly fell asleep in my lap.
What a curious child...

She's a very sweet girl...so i can't see why her parents would never come to pick her up. It doesn't matter how badly your child behaves, you can NOT leave them behind.

Unless it was a mistake, but then again who forgets their own child? Certainly not anyone with common sense.

Whatever the case my be I'll be sure to report it to the staff tomorrow morning. Y/n should not be with a family who is so irresponsible. I understand it is not my place to step in, so I won't but there should at least be awareness of her family.

Suddenly the power went out...

No...no please!! Not again!!

I quickly set Y/n down underneath the receptionist's desk and hid myself in my room above the ball pit.

I wasn't about to let this happen again.

I felt myself start to twitch as my face tried to spin to the right, then the left. I firmly gripped my face plate, hoping to stop it from turning.

I huddled up in a corner and rocked myself back and forth while desperately trying to stop myself from turning into him.

But to no avail, I could feel it taking over my body and I was getting weaker by the second.

"No...stop it...I can't hold on any longer..."

I knew I was about to slip out of consciousness at any minute. I just hoped that Y/n could escape him before it was too late...

"Please...survive..."