CHAPTER 22 (part 2)- The first night

💀⚠️ UNDER 16 do not read this, it would be better. This chapter is very very sexual so please read at your own risk!! If you want you can skip the chapter. I repeat this is VERY VERY SEXUAL TO ANY OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY TILL DATE⚠️💀

So let's continue their first-time sex.

As her movements slowed he helped her, and soon she cummed on his thigh. He then made her lay and traced his lips down her lips to her cleavage to her stomach to her pussy. He kissed her pussy and then started moving his lips around her to lick it off. She only moved her hand on his back and neck, she even had times of moan" ahhhh-karti-hhh" as his tongue played its game.

He then removed his underwear exposing his big dick to her. Hewore protection(they didn't want to get pregant itni jaldi)and came to her. "Sherni, thoda pain hoga... abhi bhi chahiye toh we can continue later?" he said clamly. " Tum karo, jo hoga dekhenge" He started kissing his neck and took her in a passionate kiss as he entered his manhood in her womanhood to distract her from pain. 

He made very slow movements to prevent her from pain, soon he increased his pace to something bearable. Her fingers dug into his shoulder because of the pain was now relieving as pleasure took over both of them. His kisses were jannat to her, The feeling of losing virginity to each other was another lustful magic. He moved his hand around her body to distract her, his pressed her breasts, he kisses and suck on her neck. Kissed her very passionately. Soon the sex session was at end by the pleasure taking over and them cumming. He kept his dick inside her pussy, as he left wet kissing on her waist and loved his hand near her ear. 

"I love you," he said...

"I love you" she reciprocated.

~ THE END~

iK iT wAs ShOrT cHapTeR

.

.

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THIS FANFIC!! I HAVE AN IDEA FO THE NEXT ONE BUT I AM NOT SURE I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE IT SOON AS THINGS ARE GOING ON IN MY PERSONAL LIFE, SO YEAH PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET AN UPDATE ABOUT THE NEW FANFICTION.

PLEASE READ MY FANFICTION "LUSTFUL LOVE" ON WATTPAD. YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTRAGRAM TO GET EARLY UPDATE ABOUT THE NEW FANFICTION.

MY USERNAME: _.KAIRA.SHIVIN.FANFIC._

PLEASE STREAM  'TERI ADA' ON VYRL ORIGINAL YOUTUBE. THE SONG OF SHIVIN(THE ACTORS WHO PLAYED NAIRA AND KARTIK IN THE SHOW)

BYE!!