Time Goes Fast

My parents mean the world to me. I thought they were so cool when I was little they made me feel really special. My mums name is Andrea she is a nurse at a children's hospital in London. Then there is my dad his name is Robert he works at a little cafe but it my be little but it is busy all the time he is the boss. They would do anything for me. They would never be mad at me unless I yelled at them or if I killed someone. But my parents get mad at people who come and sell us things but there was one fishy guy I guess we never noticed and then...... We followed his idea to make me go though a scientific surgery and that's what made me go back in time every single day of my life :( . My parents tried everything to get there money back. I was only 6 when this happened. Now I'm 14 and I have been stuck like this for 8 years. But there is some good and bad news the good news is that I can go any where in time and back again it's so cool. And the bad news is that if I die no one will remember me not even me parents :( . Well let's go to the day when I went to NewYork in 1860. It was snowing my feet were so cold because I had no shoes on at the time and then I heard a young boy shout "GET YOUR DAILY PAPER COME ON FOLKS DONT BE SHY COME AND GET YOUR DAILY PAPER". Many people were there buying their news papers I really wanted a copy just to see what it was like but I need to keep on going and find my grandmother. "MOVE IT" a tall man said. It was scary everyone shouting but the ladies were just ignoring them. I found my great GrandMother I don't know what she was doing in NewYork at the time but she was wearing a dark brown bonnet with a black dress and brown shoes. The shoes were all dirty and the dress was ripped it looked like she just came out of the bush. I caught up to her I said "hello would your name be Mavis Robinson". She looked at me and said "yes I am dear who would you be". "Lucy... Lucy Robinson". "I never knew I had a daughter". "you mean granddaughter right.....". "Oh but how are you my granddaughter because I'm only 26". She looked at me like I should be in a mental institution or something. "Come inside dear" I didn't know what to do I was worried about what she would ask me. "Come on dear your feet are going to get a frost bite" so I went inside. "Would you like a blanket" Mavis said nicely. " Oh yes please I replied. Her house looked like a bomb exploded in it. There were clothes every where a photos everywhere. "Sorry about the mess if I knew I would have company I would of cleaned everything up". When she was picking up things I saw a photo of a man he was my grandfather. "Excuse me who is this man???". "Oh that's a very good friend". When Mavis was saying that she started blushing. "Would his name happen to be John Butcher". Mavis stops and stares at me again. " How do u you know that". I didn't know if I should tell her that John is her husband in the future but i did. "He is your husband in the future". "Really!!!!!" "I guess you can tell that I find  him very attractive". "Hahahahaha". "What" Mavis said. "Oh it's just I never hear someone say that they are attractive". Mavis smiles. After that Mavis started taking off her bonnet. She had blond gold hair just like me her eyes were sky blue just like me her lips were cherry red just like mums. She brings me to a mirror and we stand next to each other and she says "so you really are u granddaughter".