Pizza Plaza

On our way to the Pizza Plaza I saw one of my friends from school her name is Kelly. "OMG LUCY I HAVE'NT SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVS" said Kelly. "By forevs you mean like last week at school right. We both started laughing. I have known Kelly since Child Care. We've had our bad days one of them was when I deleted her favourite song and she got pissed at me.... I did get it back after awhile. "So where are you off to" asked Kelly. "Oh where off to the Pizza Plaza". "YUMMMMM" screamed Kelly. "Would you like to join us" said mum. "Oh... I don't want to be rude" said Kelly. "Nonsense your having dinner with us" said dad. While we were walking to the Pizza Plaza Kelly and myself were taking selfies on the way and posting them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. When we got to the Pizza Plaza we sat down at a table for 4 and ordered A meat lovers pizza and cheese pizza. It was the best pizza I have ever had the dough was soft and crunchy, the cheese melted in your mouth it was amazing. After the Pizza Plaza we took Kelly home. Her mum was out at the shops, When we got to Kelly's place we stayed for a bit and waited for her mum to get home. "I'm worried" said Kelly. "You shouldn't be its only 8:30 pm" said Lucy. "She never goes out at this time... You know that Lucy... That's not my mum she would stay home at 8:30". "Don't worry Kelly... If you like we could stay with you for the night" said Lucy's Mum. "Are you sure I wouldn't want you to--" STOP!! Where staying here" Lucy said.