"I'll Marry Whoever Makes Me A Suit."

Characters used:

Mint Choco Cookie (25, he/him)

Cocoa Cookie (23, she/her)

Sparkling Cookie (24, he/him)

A/N: Yes, this is based off of the Gacha Club trend, 'I'll Marry Whoever Makes Me A Dress'. I decided to take it and make a somewhat logical oneshot. Enjoy!

"It's...closed?"

Mont Blanc Cookie shook her head and sighed. "Only for two weeks, dear. It will be closed for maintenance. But, I assure you, Maison Marron will be up and running as soon as I possibly can."

Mint Choco nodded. "I see. Well, best of luck to you, Mademoiselle Mont Blanc. I'll just have to get a suit tailored by someone else."

Mont Blanc bowed and shut the door of her boutique. Mint Choco dejectedly walked away.

Well, he thought. Might as well head over to Sparkling's bar and see if he has any ideas for what I can do.

-----

"Ah, that's a shame," Sparkling said, passing Mint Choco a mojito. "I guess you'll just have to wear a regular suit to Hollyberry's end-of-year party."

Mint Choco took a sip of his drink and glanced over to the cookie on the right of him. "You got any ideas on what I can do, Herb?"

Herb drained his cup of iced tea and shook his head. "No, sorry. Unless you can place an order for Chocolate Bonbon Cookie or something like that, you'll just have to wear one of your regular suits."

The violinist sighed. "I probably will. I just hoped I could get a special suit custom-made for my performance at the Hollyberry Kingdom. Vampire, you got any ideas for what I can do?"

Everyone turned to look at Vampire Cookie, who was fast asleep on the counter.

"Welp, I expected nothing less." Mint Choco said. "Honestly, at this point, if someone custom-makes me a suit, I'll marry them."

Sparkling burst out into laughter. "You're already married, you idiot."

"I know, I know." Mint Choco said, laughing. "Like I'd ever cheat on my beloved wife."

-----

Unbeknownst to any of the cookies there, Cocoa was in the back room at the time, restocking Sparkling's drink supplies.

"...if someone custom-makes me a suit, I'll marry them."

Cocoa's ears perked up. What's Mint Choco talking about?

"Ah, I guess there's nothing I can do. Well, I'll just wear my old suit from last year to Hollyberry's party."

Ah, Cocoa thought. He's talking about Hollyberry's end-of-year party. He doesn't have a good suit to wear for it?

Well, she could fix that. She taught herself how to sew from a young age, and she was fairly sure she could make a suit for her husband.

Better yet, she would make a suit for her husband and a matching dress for her.

She only had two weeks to make it, and she decided that she would make it a surprise for Mint Choco.

I have to work quickly. She thought. Not a moment to waste.

She rushed home and began gathering the needed materials she needed to make the suit and the dress. From her prior knowledge, Mint Choco would probably spend a while at the bar.

She had two weeks. She had to hurry.

-Two weeks later-

"Cocoa?" Mint Choco called, climbing the stairs to the attic. He had already gotten dressed in his plain black suit, and they were almost late to Hollyberry's party. "Where are you? We mustn't be late to Her Majesty's party!"

He cautiously opened the door to the attic.

"Cocoa, are you-"

What he saw next stopped him dead in his tracks.

-----

Cocoa was finishing the final details of the clothing when she heard Mint Choco calling her name. She had managed to find two mannequins, and she used them to display the suit and the dress.

Her husband opened the door.

"Cocoa, are you-"

His eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

Cocoa rushed forward and took his hands. "Surprise! I heard that you didn't have a good enough suit for the party, so I made you one! Do...do you like it?"

Mint Choco was speechless for a count of ten seconds.

"Oh, you don't like it, do you...? I should have started earlier, the cape is a bit lopsided, and the mask is a bit too big, and-"

Her words were cut off as Mint Choco lifted her off her feet and kissed her.

He's proud of me. She thought giddily. That's what I was looking for.

Mint Choco gently set her down and took her hands in his. "You beautiful, talented, woman, you. How did you even find the time to do this?"

Cocoa giggled. "That's the least of our concerns. Here, put your suit on, quickly. We gotta go."

-----

Sparkling was standing in the middle of Hollyberry's grand throne room, welcoming guests on the behalf of Her Majesty.

Where is Mint Choco? He wondered, sipping his champagne. Surely, he won't be late.

The doors opened, letting in a gust of cold wind.

"We're here!" Mint Choco announced.

Sparkling turned to look at his friend and nearly spit out his drink.

Mint Choco, wearing a black suit with golden detailing and a minty green cape, strode into the throne room. An elaborate eyemask decorated with a feather curled around his right eye. On his arm was Cocoa, wearing a red and gold dress with a creamy white faux-fur cape. Nestled in her curly brown hair were multiple strings of pearls and a gold crown in the shape of a teacup.

Sparkling, for once, was rendered speechless.

"What-how did-"

Mint Choco chuckled. "What you see here is the product of my wife's talent."

Cocoa beamed and clutched her husband's arm.

"Let's dance, my love."

"Absolutely, my darling."

Haha, hope you enjoyed this oneshot of my favorite married couple. They're so wholesome. ^u^

Signing off,

KTD

!Image not mine!